How to Register
STEP 1: Log in to your Starfire account.
To sign up for a Starfire tournament, you must have a Starfire account, which is free to set up. This account should be set up using your information (email, birthdate, etc). Don’t have an account? Click here, enter your email under “New Customer Registration,” and hit “Sign Up.”
STEP 2: Click “Register” on the top of your Starfire account screen
STEP 3: Click “Next” under “Register New or Past Team”
STEP 4: Select YOUR NAME as the person to register
STEP 5: Select the tournament you wish to register for from the list
STEP 6: Select the age and gender
Your oldest player should have a birthdate on or after the date listed for each bracket. Ignore the warning saying you’re not the right age, and click “OK” when prompted. Make sure you register for the correct bracket, which are based on the 2014/2015 Fall Season:
For the 2014 Season
STEP 7: Complete the team registration form
Select “Register new team” and put your team name in. Make sure to answer the question regarding receiving information about activities in South Seattle.
STEP 8: Check out
You will be required to pay in full at time of registration in order to complete your registration.
STEP 9: Complete your online roster
Follow these instructions to add players to your online roster
Questions? Email tournaments or call 206.431.3232 ext. 124
Adding Players to Your Roster
Coach/Manager Instructions – Inviting Players to Join
After you have completed the registration process, please follow the steps below to complete your online roster. All players must be on the roster to take the field.
- Log in to your Starfire Account
- On your account home page, click the “Invite” button below the appropriate team
- Input the email addresses of your team members
- Copy and paste the following message into the message box:
All players are required to join our online roster to participate in the Candy Cane Challenge. BEFORE CLICKING the link to join our team, please review the instructions for joining the roster found here: http://www.starfiresports.com/youth/youth-tournaments/candy-cane-challenge/#JoinTeam
- Click “Send Invitation”
Parent/Player Instructions – Joining the Roster
To join a roster, you must be invited by the individual who registered the team. If the player participating in the tournament is under the age of 18, a parent must set up an account.
Are you and your child already in the Starfire system? Simply click the link provided in the email asking you to join the team. Do you have an account, but need to add your child? Are you new to Starfire Sports?
Are you and your child already in the Starfire system?
Simply click the link provided in the email asking you to join the team.
Do you have an account, but need to add your child?
Are you new to Starfire Sports?
Log-In Instructions for Current Members
- To begin, click here and enter your email address under the heading of “New Customer Registration”
- Click “Sign Up”. NOTE: If you have multiple email addresses, please use the one that Starfire Sports has on file.
- Because Starfire Sports has already created an account for you and your team, you will be directed to a page for existing accounts.
- Click on the link for “Password Lookup Form”.
- Enter the characters in the image and click “Email Password”.
- Go back to the SAM login page and insert the password that was provided. Click “Login”.
- Read the waiver, enter your SAM password, initial in the appropriate space, and click “Accept”.
- You will now be directed to your homepage. Please take a few moments to update your information. You will not be able to adjust your birthdate. Starfire Sports will make the necessary adjustments if this becomes an issue.