How to Register
STEP 1: Log in to your Starfire account.
To sign up for a Starfire tournament, you must have a Starfire account, which is free to set up. This account should be set up using your information (email, birthdate, etc). Don’t have an account? Click here, enter your email under “New Customer Registration,” and hit “Sign Up.”
STEP 2: Click “Register” on the top of your Starfire account screen
STEP 3: Click “Next” under “Register New or Past Team”
STEP 4: Select YOUR NAME as the person to register
STEP 5: Select the tournament you wish to register for from the list
STEP 6: Select the age and gender
Your oldest player should have a birthdate on or after the date listed for each bracket. Ignore the warning saying you’re not the right age, and click “OK” when prompted. Make sure you register for the correct bracket, which are based on the 2013/2014 Fall Season. View age bracket guidelines.
For the 2013 Season
STEP 7: Complete the team registration form
Select “Register new team” and put your team name in. Make sure to answer the question regarding receiving information about activities in South Seattle.
STEP 8: Check out
You will be required to pay in full at time of registration in order to complete your registration.
Questions? Email tournaments or call 206.431.3232 ext. 124
Log-In Instructions for Current Members
- To begin, click here and enter your email address under the heading of “New Customer Registration”
- Click “Sign Up”. NOTE: If you have multiple email addresses, please use the one that Starfire Sports has on file.
- Because Starfire Sports has already created an account for you and your team, you will be directed to a page for existing accounts.
- Click on the link for “Password Lookup Form”.
- Enter the characters in the image and click “Email Password”.
- Go back to the SAM login page and insert the password that was provided. Click “Login”.
- Read the waiver, enter your SAM password, initial in the appropriate space, and click “Accept”.
- You will now be directed to your homepage. Please take a few moments to update your information. You will not be able to adjust your birthdate. Starfire Sports will make the necessary adjustments if this becomes an issue.