Starfire Sports delivers the ultimate indoor soccer experience for all Seattle area youth. Encourage multiple touches on the ball and promote quick decision-making and even quicker reaction times. Register now for next session or view current session schedules. Spring 2024 season will begin on January 6th and details are below. Please do not register if your team cannot commit to playing every week of the season.
Spring 2024 Details – Games begin March 16th; Registration opens February 12th!
- Games Saturday and/or Sunday
- Season Begins March 16th
- 6 Game season
- Boys and Girls U9-U19
- Most games to be played on Sundays
- Start times Sunday: 8am-8:45am; 12pm-5pm
- Start times Saturday: 8am-8:45am; 12pm-8pm
- Team fee, $720 must be paid in full by your first game
- $100 non-refundable deposit due at time of registration (goes towards the team fee)
- Season takes place over the course of seven weeks, possibility of double headers.
- We can schedule around outdoor games if schedules are emailed to [email protected]
- Rosters lock after the 4th game
- Games are 22:30 min halves
- Only 15 players allowed to be in the bench area to play; non-players are not permitted in the bench area
- 20 players allowed on roster, all players must be on a roster to participate.
- Memberships are required
- Please sign your team up based on the birth year age chart for the 2023-24 season.
Your team may be eligible for financial assistance. Learn more.
Rec. Our recreation leagues are for teams that play in district/select league play and or rec leagues.
Select. Our select leagues are for higher-level teams that compete in higher division select leagues or premier leagues. * If divisions are uneven, Starfire League Management may combine league divisions or age
Age Bracket Guidelines
View Schedules & Results
- To view your leagues’ schedule, log in to our registration site.
- On the left-hand side, your next game will be listed for each of your teams within the appropriate team area of the page
- To view the full season schedule, click the “Team” button for the appropriate team, then click “Schedules” at the top of the new page
- Can’t find your team? Make sure you have joined the roster.