October 28, 2023
Boys & Girls U6-U11
Entry Fee $130
- (2) 12-minute halves
- Field size approx. 25 yds x 20 yds
- 4v4 format
- 3 games
- No goalkeepers
- Starfire referees (1 per game)
- Game balls provided
- Halloween-themed crafts & activities
- Costumes encouraged!
- Paid parking in effect at Starfire
Registration Opens August 1st, 2023!
We will have fun games for all the kids! We will have arts and crafts, fun backyard games, and a haunted house!
Past Event Photos
Register as an Individual
Individuals may sign up by joining a house team using the instructions below. If we do not have enough players signed up for a house team at a particular age, we will do our best to provide an opportunity for your child to play by combining age groups or contacting registered teams on your behalf in an effort to register your child for a particular team looking for players. If we are unable to create a team for your child, we will refund your fee within 7 days of the conclusion of the tournament.
To join the free agent list, please follow these simple steps:
- To join a Boo Fest House Team, you must have a Starfire account. To create your account, visit the DaySmart login page and fill out all required information. Already have an account? Log in here.
- Once you have logged in, click “Register” on the top, and select “Teams & Leagues”
- Select “Individual” when asked if you would like to register as an individual or a team
- Select the individual you would like to register (NOTE: If you do not see the name of the child you would like to register, click “New Child” fill in the required fields and select “Create”)
- Click “Register” next to the appropriate Boo Fest House Team age group
- On the next screen, make sure all registration is correct, fill in all required fields and click “Continue”
- Again, make sure all your information looks correct, then hit “Checkout”
- All done!