October 28, 2018
Boys & Girls U6-U11
Entry Fee $125
- (2) 12-minute halves
- Field size approx. 25 yds x 20 yds
- 4v4 format
- 3 games
- No goalkeepers
- Starfire referees (1 per game)
- Game balls provided
- Halloween-themed crafts & activities
- Costumes encouraged!
- Paid parking in effect at Starfire
Haunted Maze, open 1:00pm-4:30pm
Take a spooky tour through our kid-friendly haunted maze! The maze will be located in the Starfire classroom on the main floor of the Athletic Center. From the front desk, head right around the staircase and follow the walkway past the bathrooms.
Crafts & Games, open 1:00-5:00pm
We will have a variety of Halloween-themed crafts and activities for the whole family. Our crafts and games will be located in the Starfire Party Room, located on the top floor of the Athletic Center. Head up the stairs and head to the right!
Team Pumpkin Decorating Contest, presented by Cafe Siena
Our resident cafe, Cafe Siena, will be hosting a team pumpkin decorating contest in the Starfire Party Room, along with our other crafts and games. Prizes will be awarded to the team with the best design! One entry per team. Must be submitted by 3:30 PM, winners announced at 3:45 PM.
Photo Booth, presented by CLIF
CLIF will be onsite with their photo booth to help capture your Halloween spirit. They will also be sampling their Clif Kid products, specially formulated for a kid’s body. Visit them at field level.
Visit the Tacoma Stars tent at field level to enter the costume contest! A Tacoma Stars/Starfire prize pack will be awarded for the best team looks! Must be submitted by 3:30 PM, winners announced at 3:45 PM
Past Event Photos
Register as an Individual
Individuals may sign up by joining a house team using the instructions below. If we do not have enough players signed up for a house team at a particular age, we will do our best to provide an opportunity for your child to play by combining age groups or contacting registered teams on your behalf in an effort to register your child for a particular team looking for players. If we are unable to create a team for your child, we will refund your fee within 7 days of the conclusion of the tournament.
To join the free agent list, please follow these simple steps:
- To join a Boo Fest House Team, you must have a Starfire account. To create your account, visit the DASH login page and fill out all required information. Already have an account? Log in here.
- Once you have logged in, click “Register” on the top, and select “Teams & Leagues”
- Select “Individual” when asked if you would like to register as an individual or a team
- Select the individual you would like to register (NOTE: If you do not see the name of the child you would like to register, click “New Child” fill in the required fields and select “Create”)
- Click “Register” next to the appropriate Boo Fest House Team age group
- On the next screen, make sure all registration is correct, fill in all required fields and click “Continue”
- Again, make sure all your information looks correct, then hit “Checkout”
- All done!