Check out the Tournament Recap to revisit the 2022 tournament weekend – we hope to see you in 2023!
June 10-12, 2022
Boys & Girls U10-U19
Premier & Select Teams
Entry Fee U10 (7v7) $520
Entry Fee U11/U12 (9v9) $550/$580
Entry Fee U13 & Older (11v11) $635
- U10 is 7v7, 25-minute halves
- U11 & U12 is 9v9, 25-minute halves
- U13 & Older is 11v11, 30-minute halves
- 3 game minimum
- 1st & 2nd place awards
- Game balls provided
- Washington State referees
- Out of state teams
- A small selection of games may be played at Valley Ridge (directions) and/or Foster High School (directions)
- Paid parking in effect at Starfire
- Registration deadline is May 29th (or until full) – Tournament nearing capacity – if your age group is full, please email [email protected] for waitlist info
Video Services & Special Offers
Aha Sports is the official video services and streaming provider for the 2022 Spring Classic. As a media network focused on streaming and covering elite youth sports, Aha Sports will be there to provide all of your video taping and streaming needs. Reach out to [email protected] for more information or visit Starfire’s landing page.
Fine Designs is the official tournament apparel provider of the Spring Classic! Their online store is now accessible.
Chick-fil-A Southcenter will be on site starting at 11 AM on Saturday, June 11th with food for purchase in our main tournament village.
Complimentary Concierge Services
Bringing your team to Starfire Sports just got easier. Use our hotel finder or let Seattle Southside Regional Tourism Authority help plan your trip, free of charge! These complimentary concierge services include:
- Help finding the best group rates at team friendly hotels
- Recommendations on where to take the team for pre/post tournament meals
- Copies of free area guides, maps and coupons for registration or mailings
- Suggestions for team friendly pre/post activities
To get started, simply contact Seattle Southside at 206-686-7261 or [email protected]. Save time. Avoid hassles. Talk to a local specialist.