June 15-17, 2018
Boys & Girls U10-U19
Premier & Select Teams
Entry Fee U10 (7v7) $465
Entry Fee U11 & U12 (9v9) $525
Entry Fee U13 & Older (11v11) $575
- U10 is 7v7, 25-minute halves
- U11 & U12 is 9v9, 25-minute halves
- U13 & Older is 11v11, 30-minute halves
- 3 game minimum
- 1st & 2nd place awards
- Game balls provided
- Washington State referees
- Out of state teams
- A small selection of games may be played at Valley Ridge (directions) and/or Foster High School (directions)
- Paid parking in effect at Starfire
- Limited space remains – if your division is marked as full, please email [email protected] for waitlist information.
- Register now
Soccer Golf Skills Competition – Saturday from 12pm-4pm*
Test your skills in our Soccer Golf Competition. Competitors will attempt 4 different challenges: closest to the pin, longest drive, “putting,” and a “skills shot.” See details & scoring information.
Prizes will be awarded to the top the top male and female competitors from the U9-U13 bracket and the U14+ bracket.
To sign up, email us at [email protected]. We will also be accepting walk-ups (space permitting).
Complimentary Concierge Services
Bringing your team to Starfire Sports just got easier. Let Seattle Southside Regional Tourism Authority help plan your trip, free of charge! These complimentary concierge services include:
- Help finding the best group rates at team friendly hotels
- Recommendations on where to take the team for pre/post tournament meals
- Copies of free area guides, maps and coupons for registration or mailings
- Suggestions for team friendly pre/post activities
To get started, simply contact Seattle Southside at 206-686-7261 or [email protected]. Save time. Avoid hassles. Talk to a local specialist.