July 19-21, 2019
Boys & Girls U10-U19
Premier & Select Teams
Entry Fee U10 (7v7) $525
Entry Fee U11 & U12 (9v9) $585
Entry Fee U13 & Older (11v11) $635
- U10 is 7v7, 25-minute halves
- U11 & U12 is 9v9, 25-minute halves
- U13 & Older is 11v11, 30-minute halves
- 3 game minimum
- 1st & 2nd place awards
- Game balls provided
- Washington State referees
- Out of state teams
- A small selection of games may be played at Valley Ridge (directions) and/or Foster High School (directions)
- Paid parking in effect at Starfire
- Registration deadline is July 1st, OR UNTIL FILLED; tournaments fill quickly, register early to ensure your spot
Activities & Special Offers
Soccer Skills Challenge: Saturday from 12:30-4:30 (advance sign-up required)
As part of your Sounders FC Cup experience come test your footwork, agility, speed, and shooting accuracy in our skills challenge! The challenge will consist of four skills: a timed juggle, a slalom footwork course, a volley and shuffle, and a shooting drill. The challenge will be available on Saturday of the tournament and will take place in our Athletic Center on one of our indoor fields. Participants can check in at the field at their scheduled time. Prizes will be awarded to the top the top male and female competitors from the U10-U13 bracket and the U14+ bracket. See how we score the challenge. Email us at [email protected] to get signed up.
Skill Test #1: 30-second Juggle
You have 30 seconds to get as many juggles in a row as you can. If the ball touches the ground, the count starts back at one.
Skill Test #2: Progressive Shooting
How quickly can you hit your three targets? The goals get further away as you move down the line. If you hit all the goals in the three-minute time limit, bonus points will be awarded for every 10-second increment under three minutes that remains.
Skill Test #3: Volley Shuffle
Complete as many volleys as you can in 30 seconds, shuffling between the cones between each one.
Skill Test #4: Slalom and Sprint
Slalom through the cones, leave your ball at the end, and sprint back as quickly as you can.
Complimentary Concierge Services
Bringing your team to Starfire Sports just got easier. Let Seattle Southside Regional Tourism Authority help plan your trip, free of charge! These complimentary concierge services include:
- Help finding the best group rates at team friendly hotels
- Recommendations on where to take the team for pre/post tournament meals
- Copies of free area guides, maps and coupons for registration or mailings
- Suggestions for team friendly pre/post activities
To get started, simply contact Seattle Southside at 206-686-7261 or [email protected]. Save time. Avoid hassles. Talk to a local specialist.