July 15-17, 2022
Boys & Girls U10-U19
Premier & Select Teams
Entry Fee U10 (7v7) $550
Entry Fee U11/U12 (9v9) $580/$625
Entry Fee U13 & Older (11v11) $695
- U10 is 7v7, 25-minute halves
- U11 & U12 is 9v9, 25-minute halves
- U13 & Older is 11v11, 30-minute halves
- 3 game minimum
- 1st & 2nd place awards
- Game balls provided
- Washington State referees
- Out of state teams
- All games will comply with any relevant state, local and national COVID protocols and requirements
- A small selection of games may be played at Valley Ridge (directions)
- Paid parking in effect at Starfire
Registration deadline is June 26th (or until full) – Tournament is nearing capacity. Email [email protected] if your age group is full (does not appear during registration).
Activities & Special Offers
The Skills Challenge is currently on hold due to staffing shortages. We will notify participants if we are able to run a Skills Challenge in 2022.
No special offers are currently available. Registrants will be notified of any updates.
Complimentary Concierge Services
Bringing your team to Starfire Sports just got easier. Use our hotel finder tool to get the best rates from nearby hotels or let Seattle Southside Regional Tourism Authority help plan your trip, free of charge! These complimentary concierge services include:
- Help finding the best group rates at team friendly hotels
- Recommendations on where to take the team for pre/post tournament meals
- Copies of free area guides, maps and coupons for registration or mailings
- Suggestions for team friendly pre/post activities
To get started, simply contact Seattle Southside at 206-686-7261 or [email protected]. Save time. Avoid hassles. Talk to a local specialist.