Whether you’re interested in some tough competition or just looking to have fun and knock the ball around, you’ll find the outdoor adult soccer league that’s right for you at Starfire Sports. Register for the next session or view current session game schedules and results.
Fall 2022 Coed 11v11 Soccer League Details – Registration opens August 13!
Refer a new team and get $100! Details.
|Available Divisions||Coed D||Coed D|
|Coed C||Coed B|
|Season Begins||September 18||September 15|
|# of Games||10||10|
*Non-refundable deposit included in team fee
- All team fees must be paid in full by your first game
- Starfire player membership is required for fall 2022.
- Games consist of two 35 minute halves
- Game start times are 6pm-9:30pm on Sundays and 6:30-9:30pm on Thursdays
- Rosters are unlimited, but only 18 players may be present at one game. Players are not permitted to play on more than one team in the same division
- Four (4) women must be on the field at the same time (game can start with 2, but the team cannot play with more than six male players on the field at any time); Goalkeeper gender does not count towards total females on the field.
- No slide-tackling permitted
- First game schedule will be posted online one week prior to start date
- Rosters must be finalized by the 4th for 6 week league, 5th week for 8 week league and 7th week for 10 week league.
Currently playing in another league, but thinking of bringing your team to Starfire? Let us cover the cost of your membership* dues to make that decision a little easier. Just Show us your current league membership or player card, and we will give you and your teammates up to one year of Starfire membership free when you sign up a team!**
*Offer valid if memberships are required for league participation.
**The fine print: The remaining length of your current membership will be doubled (up to 1 year). To take advantage of this offer, a minimum of one year must have passed since a previous Starfire membership expired and it must be a new team at Starfire.
Coed League Divisions
Coed B. Coed B is the most competitive level of play. Teams feature players with college and competitive youth club level soccer experience.
Coed C. Coed C is a moderately recreational level of play. Teams feature players with high school, college and youth club level soccer experience.