Fall registration for 11v11 Coed Outdoor opens on August 16! Leagues will be conducted in compliance with the most current state and local health guidance.
Whether you’re interested in some tough competition or just looking to have fun and knock the ball around, you’ll find the outdoor adult soccer league that’s right for you at Starfire Sports. Register for the next session or view current session game schedules and results.
Currently playing in another soccer league, but thinking of bringing your team to Starfire? Let us cover the cost of your membership dues to make that decision a little easier. Just Show us your current league membership or player card, and we will give you up to one year of Starfire membership free when you sign up a team!*
*The fine print: The remaining length of your current membership will be doubled (up to 1 year). To take advantage of this offer, a minimum of one year must have passed since a previous Starfire membership expired.
Fall 2021 Coed 11v11 Soccer League Details
Refer a new team and get $100! Details.
|Available Divisions||Coed D||Coed D|
|Coed C||Coed B|
|Season Begins||October 10||September 23|
|# of Games||8||10|
- All team fees must be paid in full by your first game; no Starfire membership required for participation.
- Games are 35 minute halves during COVID-19 pandemic to ensure proper spacing between games
- Facial coverings are recommended on the sidelines and while not playing in the game. Facial coverings may be removed while playing.
- Game start times are 6pm-9:30pm on Sundays and 6:30-9:30pm on Thursdays
- Rosters are unlimited, but only 18 players may be present at one game. Players are not permitted to play on more than one team in the same division
- Four (4) women must be on the field at the same time (game can start with 2, but the team cannot play with more than six male players on the field at any time); Goalkeeper gender does not count towards total females on the field.
- No slide-tackling permitted
- First game schedule will be posted online one week prior to start date
- Rosters must be finalized by the 5th week for 8 week league and 7th week for 10 week leagues.
Coed League Divisions
Coed B. Coed B is the most competitive level of play. Teams feature players with college and competitive youth club level soccer experience.
Coed C. Coed C is a moderately recreational level of play. Teams feature players with high school, college and youth club level soccer experience.