Whether you’re interested in some tough competition or just looking to have fun and knock the ball around, you’ll find the outdoor adult soccer league that’s right for you at Starfire Sports. Register for the next session or view current session game schedules and results.
Currently playing in another soccer league, but thinking of bringing your team to Starfire? Let us cover the cost of your membership dues to make that decision a little easier. Just Show us your current league membership or player card, and we will give you up to one year of Starfire membership free when you sign up a team!*
*The fine print: The remaining length of your current membership will be doubled (up to 1 year). To take advantage of this offer, a minimum of one year must have passed since a previous Starfire membership expired.
Fall 2019 Coed 11v11 Soccer League Details
Refer a new team and get $100! Details.
|Available Divisions||Coed D||Coed C|
|Coed C||Coed B|
|# of Games||11 games|
|Season Begins||September 22||September 19|
- All team fees must be paid in full by your first game
- Games are 40 minute halves
- Game start times are 5pm-9:30pm on Sundays and 6:30-9:30pm all other days
- To be on a roster, you must have a current Starfire Sports Membership
- Rosters are unlimited, but players are not permitted to play on more than one team in the same division
- 5 women must be on the field at the same time (game can start with 2, but the team must play 3 players down until the other women arrive); Goalkeeper gender does not count towards total females on the field.
- No slide-tackling permitted
- First game schedule will be posted online one week prior to start date
- Full season schedule will be posted 72 hours after first game week
- Rosters must be finalized by the 7th week for a 10 11 week league, and by the 4th week for a 6 week league
Read the Outdoor League Rules – Please note that the FIFA Laws of the Game have changed for 2019! Click here to view the changes at a glance, and here for more in depth information and clarifications about the changes.
Coed League Divisions
Coed B. Coed B is the most competitive level of play. Teams feature players with college and competitive youth club level soccer experience.
Coed C. Coed C is a moderately recreational level of play. Teams feature players with high school, college and youth club level soccer experience.