Add yourself to the Free Agents List for Starfire’s adult indoor and outdoor soccer leagues using the instructions below. If we get enough players signed up for a particular type of league (men’s, women’s or coed), we will try to form a house team on a night that is generally agreed upon by the players.
Please note that signing up for the free agent list does not guarantee that you will have a team to play on, which is why we also encourage all players to utilize our Free Agents Marketplace and Sub Board, or do some networking on site at Starfire.
Joining the Free Agents List
To join the free agent list, please follow these simple steps:
- To join the free agent list, you must have a Starfire account. New to Starfire? Click here and follow the prompts to create your account. Already have an account? Log in here.
- Once you have logged in, click “Register” on the top, then click “Next” under “Register as an individual”
- Select the individual you would like to register
- Click “Register” next to the appropriate Free Agent team (all teams are labeled by gender with Free Agents and the season following). Please do not add yourself to any other team other than the Free Agent Team.
- On the next screen, make sure all registration is correct, fill in all required fields and click “Continue”
- We strongly encourage you to make any registration notes about level of play desired, night of the week, or flexibility as it will help during the free agent process
- Again, make sure all your information looks correct, then hit “Checkout”
- You’re now registered as a free agent!
The goal of the free agent lists is to start off with a very general list, build that list up as much as possible, and then start getting more specific about the team’s level of play and night of play based on the consensus of those in the group. If we are successful in forming a house team or if you are successfully placed on a team, you may be subject to paying any team fees the team manager deems appropriate. All players placed on a team will be required to purchase a Starfire Membership before game play begins.