Starfire Sports is the West Coast’s premier soccer tournament venue. Our convenient location, on-site amenities, exceptional spectator viewing points, and professional tournament staff make Starfire the place to bring your team.
2020 Evergreen Cup
March 27-29, 2020
Men’s, Women’s & Coed (Open & O35); $525
WALK Soccer; $275
- 35 minute halves
- Coed must consist of five men and five female field players, GK of either gender.
- WALK will be 7-v-7 (six field plus a goalkeeper)
- All players must have a current and valid WSSA player card or US Club Soccer player card (e.g. Cascadia)
- Rosters are limited to 23 total players with 18 active players per game
- Trophy awarded to first place
- Schedule to be posted no later than March 21st
- Registration deadline is March 15th
Please follow these simple steps to get your team registered for a Starfire tournament
STEP 1: Log in to your Starfire account.
To sign up for a Starfire tournament, you must have a Starfire account, which is free to set up. This account should be set up using your information (email, birthdate, etc). Don’t have an account? Click here, and follow the prompts to get started.
STEP 2: Click “Register” on the top of your Starfire account screen
STEP 3: Click “Teams & Leagues” as the registration type
STEP 4: Select “Team” and then “Yes” when it asks if you are the coach or manager
STEP 5: Select the appropriate tournament from the list of available programs
STEP 6: Select the division
STEP 7: Complete the team registration
Register a past team or select “Register new team” and put your team name in.
STEP 8: Check out
STEP 9: Invite players to join your roster
From your Home page, click “Team Page”. Once on your Team Page, click “Invite” under “Team Tools” on the right side of your screen. All participating players must create a Starfire Sports account and join your online roster.
Join a Team
- Once logged in, click the “Register” link on the left-hand side of the screen, then “Join a Team.”
- After selecting your name, you’ll see a list of all teams for a particular season (make sure the correct season is selected).
- Select the appropriate league.
- Once the page refreshes, find your team and select “Join”.
- Click the “Send Request” button on the next page.
- Once your captain/manager accepts your request to join the team, you will see a link to your team page under the “Schedules and Standings” heading on the left side of the page.
Questions? Email us or call 206.431.3232 ext. 101