How to Register
STEP 1: Log in to your Starfire account.
To sign up for a Starfire tournament, you must have a Starfire account, which is free to set up. This account should be set up using your information (email, birthdate, etc). Don’t have an account? Click here, enter your email under and hit “Continue”.
STEP 2: Click “Register” on the top of your Starfire account screen
STEP 3: Select your name (not your child’s name) when asked “Who are you registering?”
STEP 4: Click “Tournaments & Cups” under “Registration Type”
STEP 5: Select “Register a Team” on the next screen
STEP 6: Select “Yes” under “Are you the coach or manager?”
STEP 7: Select the tournament you wish to register for from the list
STEP 8: Select the age and gender; do NOT filter by skill level
Your oldest player should have a birthdate on or after the date listed for each bracket. Ignore the warning saying you’re not the right age, and click “OK” when prompted. Make sure you register for the correct bracket, which are based on the Birth Year matrix for 2017-2018 season:
|Born on or after January 1st|
|For the 2017 fall season|
STEP 8: Complete the team registration form
Select “Register new team” and put your team name in OR select a past team to pull that team’s roster information over. Make sure to answer the additional questions regarding your team’s history as well as receiving information about activities in South Seattle.
STEP 9: Check out
You will be required to pay in full at time of registration in order to complete your registration. You will also be given the option to “pay by check” at this time.
STEP 10: Complete your online roster
Follow these instructions to add players to your online roster
Questions? Email tournaments or call 206.431.3232 ext. 103
Adding Players to Your Roster
Coach/Manager Instructions – Inviting Players to Join
After you have completed the registration process, please follow the steps below to complete your online roster.
- Log in to your Starfire Account
- On your account home page, click the “Invite” button below the appropriate team
- Input the email addresses of your team members
- Copy and paste the following message into the message box: All players are invited to join our online roster for the upcoming Starfire Tournament. Joining will make sure that you are included in any pertinent or urgent tournament communication. BEFORE CLICKING the link to join our team, please review the instructions for joining the roster found here: http://www.starfiresports.com/youth/youth-tournaments/tournament-registration/#JoinTeam
- Click “Send Invitation”
Parent/Player Instructions – Joining the Roster
To join a roster, you must be invited by the individual who registered the team. If the player participating in the tournament is under the age of 18, a parent must set up an account.
Are you and your child already in the Starfire system? Simply click the link provided in the email asking you to join the team. Do you have an account, but need to add your child? Are you new to Starfire Sports?
Are you and your child already in the Starfire system?
Simply click the link provided in the email asking you to join the team.
Do you have an account, but need to add your child?
Are you new to Starfire Sports?
Log-In Instructions for Current Members
- To begin, click here and enter your email address under the heading of “New Customer Registration”
- Click “Sign Up”. NOTE: If you have multiple email addresses, please use the one that Starfire Sports has on file.
- Because Starfire Sports has already created an account for you and your team, you will be directed to a page for existing accounts.
- Click on the link for “Password Lookup Form”.
- Enter the characters in the image and click “Email Password”.
- Go back to the login page and insert the password that was provided. Click “Login”.
- Read the waiver, enter your password, initial in the appropriate space, and click “Accept”.
- You will now be directed to your homepage. Please take a few moments to update your information. You will not be able to adjust your birthdate. Starfire Sports will make the necessary adjustments if this becomes an issue.