Please be aware that paid parking is in effect most weekends and some weekdays throughout the year. This includes the main Starfire parking lots as well as the neighboring business lots. We highly recommend the purchase of a membership for those who frequent Starfire Sports, and due to lot capacity encourage all patrons to carpool when possible.
As of 2021, daily and weekend parking passes must be paid for by card only. No cash or check accepted.
Starfire Parking prices:
$6.50 daily pass; $13 – $19.50 weekend pass (depending on length of event).
$45 – $65 Yearly membership – includes parking pass good for one year; parking passes are not mailed and must be picked up from the Starfire Sports front desk.
Starfire members park FREE all year for Starfire Events, Tacoma Defiance, and Seattle Seawolves rugby matches. Purchase your membership today!
Starfire member parking passes are not valid for any Special Events. Special Event parking includes all Seattle Sounders FC games. Special Event prices are subject to change.
When paid parking is in effect, guidelines are as follows:
1. All vehicles parked inside the main lot or business park lots must have a valid daily, event or yearly Starfire Parking pass displayed on the vehicles dash or in the lower left-hand corner of their windshield. Payment is required at the time of entrance into the park (CARD only, NO cash or checks). All passes must remain displayed during the entire event. Yearly parking passes are valid through the end of the month of the year noted on the pass.
2. All members entering the park without their pass will be charged a daily parking fee.
There are no exceptions for lost, misplaced, or forgotten parking passes. Members who have forgotten, lost, misplaced, or left the pass in their other vehicle will be subject to payment for entering the park. There is no reimbursement for the fees collected.
3. Parking within the main campus lot is not guaranteed. Please note that our main lot often fills during busy weekends. When our main lot reaches capacity, parking extends to overflow lots in the business park just over the bridge. In many instances, spots within the business park are closer to our central campus than available spots in the main lot. In order to minimize traffic impact on main city streets, prevent freeway backups, and expedite parking, we do not reopen our main lot until 100 open spots have been counted. Please be courteous to our parking staff as they work to implement our policies.
4. There is no free parking in any of the outside business lots.
When Starfire Campus lots are full, overflow parking is available in the designated outside business lots only. These outside business lots are a paid parking lot for Starfire. All overflow parking into these areas is paid parking and is managed on behalf of those businesses by the Starfire Sports parking staff. Please park in the spaces where you are instructed.
5. Be patient, and drive slowly (5 mph) at all times.
Safety is of high priority due to the large crowds and young children that frequent Starfire. Please drive carefully!
6. Park in designated parking spaces only
All vehicles must be parked in a lined parking space. Please do not remove any cones, or park along any white or yellow marked fire lanes, on any driveways or driveway entrances. Vehicles parked in any non-parking space are subject to a ticket or towing.
7. There is no RV, bus, or trailer parking in the Starfire campus.
8. Drop-Off Rules and Exceptions.
Vehicles who drop-off and then remain within the park are subject to a $25 ticket, parking ticket must be purchased and displayed on the dash. When the lot is full, drop-offs will be permitted for those with State approved disability permits, or other needs, and will be allowed into the park under the sole discretion of the Starfire parking staff.
9. Starfire Sports reserves the right to cite or tow any vehicle and its driver when they are not in compliance with the rules.
Fees that we collect for parking are an important part of maintaining all that Starfire has to offer including improvements, maintenance of the campus and fields, equipment, utility fees and the delivery of our programs. We strive to allow up to 20% of youth participants from underserved communities to participate for free. We receive no direct financial support from King County or the City of Tukwila. Thank you for supporting Starfire Sports!