Registration for 2021 spring indoor is open through our DASH platform! The Puget Sound region is in Phase Three of the “Healthy Washington – Roadmap to Recovery” plan. To ensure the health and safety of all participants, referees and staff, leagues will be conducted in accordance with Washington state’s guidelines for sporting activities as well as Starfire’s Return to Play guidelines.
Live your passion in Starfire Sports’ adult indoor soccer leagues. Premier facilities and diverse league offerings make Starfire the perfect place to play in the greater Seattle area. Register for the next session, or view current session game schedules and results.
Currently playing in another league, but thinking of bringing your team to Starfire? Let us cover the cost of your team’s membership dues to make that decision a little easier. Just show us your current league membership or player card, and we will give you and your teammates up to one year of Starfire membership free when you sign up a team!*
*The fine print: The remaining length of your current membership will be doubled (up to 1 year) and this is valid only for an entirely new team, not individuals switching to Starfire. To take advantage of this offer, a minimum of one year must have passed since a previous Starfire membership expired and it must be a new team at Starfire.
Spring 2021 Indoor League Details – Games begin April 19!
Refer a new team and get $100! Details.
|Leagues||Coed C||Women’s O30||Coed B||Men’s B||Coed D||Coed C|
|Coed D||Men’s O30||Coed C||Men’s C||Men’s A||Coed O30|
|Men’s O40||Men’s C|
|# of Games||8 Games|
- Games are 20 minute halves with a minimum of 15 minutes between games; game start times are 6pm to 11pm
- Masks required at all times, including during games
- Rosters will be rebuilt so that all players must join the online roster, signing our new waiver and reviewing our Return to Play guidelines.
- First Game Schedule will be posted as soon as possible
- Only rostered players may participate and only those playing in the game may be present for that team’s match
- Each team may only carry a maximum of eleven players per game in order to ensure physical distancing in the bench area
- No doubleheaders; players should limit their activity to one team per night
- Starfire athletic center will have roll up doors open with exhaust fans running while games are playing
*Start dates are subject to change
**Non-refundable deposit included in team fee
League Rules – Updated on 2/7/2020
Adult Indoor Soccer League Division Descriptions
Coed B. Coed B is the most competitive level of league play. Teams feature players with college and competitive youth club level soccer experience.
Coed C. Coed C is a moderately recreational level of league play. Teams feature players with high school, college and youth club level soccer experience.
Coed D. Coed D is a highly recreational coed league at Starfire. Participants are usually beginners or casual soccer players that play for fun or are trying to get back into the sport. This is for recreational level players, not players that enjoy running around and past recreational level players.