August 20-22, 2021
Boys & Girls U10-U19
Rec & Low-Mid Select Teams
Entry Fee $425
- U10 is 7v7, 25-minute halves
- U11 & U12 is 9v9, 25-minute halves
- U13 & Older is 11v11, 30-minute halves
- 3 game minimum
- 1st & 2nd place awards
- Game balls provided
- Washington State referees
- A selection of games may be played at Valley Ridge (directions) and/or Foster High School (directions)
- Paid parking in effect at Starfire
- Tournament will be conducted in compliance with all relevant government guidelines or protocols related to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- This tournament is at capacity, except for one Girls 03/04 spot. Email [email protected] for waitlist information if you are unable to register.
Tournament Activities & Special Offers
Activities currently on hold due to COVID restrictions. Registrants will be notified of any updates.
No special offers are currently available. Registrants will be notified of any updates.
Complimentary Concierge Services
Bringing your team to Starfire Sports just got easier. Let Seattle Southside Regional Tourism Authority help plan your trip, free of charge! These complimentary concierge services include:
- Help finding the best group rates at team friendly hotels
- Recommendations on where to take the team for pre/post tournament meals
- Copies of free area guides, maps and coupons for registration or mailings
- Suggestions for team friendly pre/post activities
To get started, simply contact Seattle Southside at 206-686-7261 or [email protected]. Save time. Avoid hassles. Talk to a local specialist.