Tournament Details – Tournament FULL
August 12-14, 2022
Boys & Girls U10-U19
Rec & Low-Mid Select Teams (BC teams: this is Tier 3 / Gold or lower)
Entry Fee U10 (7v7) $425
Entry Fee U11 & U12 (9v9) $450
Entry Fee U13 & Older (11v11) $495
- U10 is 7v7, 25-minute halves
- U11 & U12 is 9v9, 25-minute halves
- U13 & Older is 11v11, 30-minute halves
- 3 game minimum
- 1st & 2nd place awards
- Game balls provided
- Washington State referees
- A selection of games may be played at Valley Ridge (directions)
- Paid parking in effect at Starfire
- Tournament will be conducted in compliance with all relevant government guidelines or protocols related to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Registration – TOURNAMENT FULL. Please email [email protected] to get on the waitlist for your age group.
Tournament Activities & Special Offers
Activities currently on hold due to COVID restrictions. Registrants will be notified of any updates.
No special offers are currently available. Registrants will be notified of any updates.
Complimentary Concierge Services
Bringing your team to Starfire Sports just got easier. Use our hotel finder tool to get the best rates from nearby hotels or let Seattle Southside Regional Tourism Authority help plan your trip, free of charge! These complimentary concierge services include:
- Help finding the best group rates at team friendly hotels
- Recommendations on where to take the team for pre/post tournament meals
- Copies of free area guides, maps and coupons for registration or mailings
- Suggestions for team friendly pre/post activities
To get started, simply contact Seattle Southside at 206-686-7261 or [email protected]. Save time. Avoid hassles. Talk to a local specialist.