Starfire Academy Registration
Below is a guided step by step process on how to register your child for Starfire Academy Stars Kids Soccer Classes, Micro Soccer Training, Technical Soccer Training, or STEM Classes. If you have any questions about your registration that are not answered on our website, please send us an email.
Please refer to each individual program’s page for specifics on when registration opens for each season. Generally speaking, registration opens approximately 6 weeks prior to the start date of the following season.
We are not currently accepting free trial requests due to class size limitations related to the COVID-19 pandemic.
How to Register
- Log in to our registration site using your username and password
- New to Starfire? Click here, click “Create Account” and follow the prompts
- Once logged in, click Register on the left-hand side and under “Classes, Camps & Clinics”, select Continue
- Select your child or “add new child” to register a new child not in the system
- The following screen should bring up the list of kids programs that are available for that child. You can use the drop-down menu to search for other classes
- After finding the correct class, click Register and follow the prompts on the following page
- If your child is not a current Starfire Sports Member, you can purchase a membership on the payment screen (membership required for the entire class, not required for the free trial class)
- In the shopping cart, click continue to proceed with payment
- Enter your credit card number and expiration date. Select the “Process Payment” button
- You will be sent a receipt via email – Please note that all registration fees are non-refundable