Please help us in creating a great environment for all those who visit Starfire’s campus by adhering to the following guidelines:
- Only Players, Coaches, and Officials on the turf.
Spectators should stand/sit on the pavement surrounding the field when possible. This is for the safety of players, officials, and spectators. If it isn’t possible to be on the pavement, please remain five yards from the sideline.
- All food, drink, and chairs are not allowed on the turf.
- Only water allowed on the turf.
- NO long blades or studs are to be worn while playing on the artificial turf.
- Clean your area used during your time on the artificial turf.
Starfire rests within a 54-acre park that requires many hands to maintain its cleanliness. Please do your part to help by disposing of trash in the receptacles provided. Do not leave anything on or around the field. If your group is unable to comply with our clean-up guidelines, a clean-up fee may be applied to your team.
- NO wheels of any kind allowed inside the campus. Please walk your bike, scooter, or any other wheeled transportation while inside the campus gates.
- NO unauthorized vendors.
- NO Smoking, e-cigarettes, vaping, or tobacco use of any kind.
- NO alcohol is allowed inside the campus gates except in licensed areas.
- NO sunflower seeds, peanuts, or popcorn.
- NO dogs, with the exception of properly identified service dogs, are allowed at Starfire Sports at any time.