Be seen by coaches throughout the Northwest from the Community College level to those from Division I schools. In 2017 we had 27 different colleges from the Northwest represented. Starfire’s intimate environment provides maximum exposure for better recruitment potential. This showcase fills quickly. Register early to ensure your spot.
November 23-25, 2018
Premier & High Select Teams
Entry Fee U15 $750
Entry Fee U16-U19 $875
- College Coaches Showcase format
- College Coaches Seminars
- 30-minute halves
- 4 games
- Game balls provided
- Washington State referees
- ALL games played at Starfire
- Paid parking in effect at Starfire
- Registration deadline is November 2nd OR UNTIL FILLED (tournament often fills before the deadline)
Team Rosters for College Coaches – Mandatory for all teams
We are no longer using excel rosters for the Starfire Showcase! This year, we are teaming up with Total Global Sports to take our rosters online, and create a more direct connection between the college coaches and players. TGS has a nationwide network of college coaches, boosted by partnerships with the Elite Club National League (ECNL) and other prominent college showcases throughout the country. We are excited about the possibilities that our partnership with TGS will unlock for our showcase participants! Teams will be emailed with setup instructions upon registration. If you have not received your automated email (managers/coaches and players), please contact us.
Complimentary Concierge Services
Bringing your team to Starfire Sports just got easier. Let Seattle Southside Regional Tourism Authority help plan your trip, free of charge! These complimentary concierge services include:
- Help finding the best group rates at team friendly hotels
- Recommendations on where to take the team for pre/post tournament meals
- Copies of free area guides, maps and coupons for registration or mailings
- Suggestions for team friendly pre/post activities
To get started, simply contact Seattle Southside at 206-686-7261 or [email protected]. Save time. Avoid hassles. Talk to a local specialist.
Varsity Student Institute (VSI) Seminars
Varsity Student Institute (VSI) is a local college advising company that offers individual consulting services to both student-athletes and academic-only students. Their experience in the youth soccer recruiting process has spanned over the last 13 years. They have helped over 1,000 individual families in our private consulting business and hundreds more on a part-time basis. They are experts in the college search and recruiting process.
VSI will be presenting a very informative seminar during the 2018 Collegiate Showcase as follows:
What: Facts, Myths, and Trends of the College Recruiting Process
When: Saturday, 11/24/2018 from 11:00am-12:00pm -OR- 3:00pm-4:00pm; This is the same seminar repeated for those who have games scheduled during either of the times listed.
Where: The meeting room on the top floor of the Starfire Athletic Center. When you enter the main building from the front, head up the staircase and turn right. The meeting room is through the double glass doors to the right of Watershed FC. Or you can just ask the front desk folks where the classroom is located.
In addition to the AstroTurf Showcase seminars above, we encourage you to take advantage of VSI’s free one-hour consultations designed to help families understand their own specific needs and get a jump-start on the college search and selection process.
For questions, or to schedule your free consultation, please contact Gary Whitehouse at 425-922-2617 or [email protected]
Next Level Sports Films will be offering game video and highlight opportunities during our 2018 Showcase. In today’s world of recruiting, the use of video has continued to be used more in the recruitment process by college coaches.
Order your video coverage today. For questions, please contact Dave Krygier at 509-723-3777 to make your reservation. Reservations must be made by Wednesday, November 21st at noon.
Filming Details & Considerations
- Reservations and bookings will be accepted until Wednesday, November 11th at noon.
- $300 per team per game, $250 per team if both teams commit and book.
- A 50% non-refundable deposit is required at booking – via NLSF website via PayPal. The balance will be due and payable prior to final video render being sent to the team manager.
- Team video render delivery expected within 5 to 7 business days, depending on the number of games booked and when they are played.
- Highlight coverage for individual players will be as follows:
- 1 Match $150
- 2 Matches $125 each
- 3 matches $100 each
- Normal price for 3 to 4 Minute, 5 Match Completed Highlight reel is $995
- Highlight footage is retained in the archives and also raw footage from the matches are delivered to the parent within 7 to 10 business days.
College Coaches in Attendance
A current, live list of college coaches in attendance can be viewed here (updated throughout the weekend). Click here to see the preliminary list of coaches set to attend the 2018 showcase [updated 11/19]. This list will be updated as we approach the event. Click here to see the the list of coaches that attended the 2017 AstroTurf Collegiate Showcase.
College Coach Registration
We will be using Total Global Sports (TGS) for this year’s event. This system will serve as where you will register that you are attending the event and also where teams and players will add their resume information for you to access. If you do not have a current account, please visit this link, create an account, and select that you will be attending the Starfire Showcase November 23-25. There is no fee to register.
All teams will be contacted upon registration to do the same for their players. All players names will be listed, but each individual has the option of making their full information public or private.
For additional information and questions, please contact Gary Whitehouse at [email protected].
If you are looking for a guest player position, please contact Gary Whitehouse at [email protected].