2020 tournament details coming soon! View our suggestions on what to do and where to stay, view the Seattle Southside Visitor’s Guide, or find out about complimentary concierge services available to all tournament participants. Traveling from outside the Pacific Northwest? Find out how Starfire can help you get the most out of your team travel dollars with our traveling team packages. Have you already attended a 2019 Starfire Tournament? Let us know how we did by filling out our tournament survey.
2019 Candy Cane Challenge Indoor Tournament
December 14-22, 2019
Boys & Girls U9-U15 & High School (Boys, Girls, Coed)
Recreational, Select & Competitive
Entry Fee $295
- 3 game minimum; 22 minute games (11 min halves)
- All games played indoors and on the day for which you register given the division date options
- Registration deadline one week prior to start date or until division fills; most divisions fill well in advance
- Start times can range from 4:15-10:30 pm on weekdays and 7 am to 11:00 pm on weekends
- Holiday themed team names and uniforms are highly encouraged!
- No Starfire Membership required
- Maximum roster of 18 per team. Recommended roster size 12 to 15. All players must be added to your roster through Dash. Get instructions.
- U11 and younger – 7v7 (6 field player & 1 goalkeeper); U12 and older – 6v6 (5 field players & 1 goalkeeper)
- Additional details
Questions? Email tournaments or call 206.431.3232 ext. 103
Have you already attended a 2019 Starfire Tournament? Let us know how we did by filling out our tournament survey. Are you looking for results from our past tournaments? Head over to our Historical Results page.
Complimentary Concierge Services
Bringing your team to Starfire Sports just got easier. Let Seattle Southside Regional Tourism Authority help plan your trip, free of charge! These complimentary concierge services include:
- Help finding the best group rates at team friendly hotels
- Recommendations on where to take the team for pre/post tournament meals
- Copies of free area guides, maps and coupons for registration or mailings
- Suggestions for team friendly pre/post activities
To get started, simply contact Seattle Southside at 206-686-7261 or [email protected]. Save time. Avoid hassles. Talk to a local specialist.