October 26, 2014
Boys & Girls U6- U11
Entry Fee $110.00
Registration closes October 19th or when filled
- (2) 12 minute halves
- Field Size 38 x 48
- 3 game minimum
- No goalkeepers
- Game balls provided
- Starfire referees
- One referee per game
Paid parking in effect at Starfire
Test your accuracy in our Zombie Ball game located at field level, or join us in the classroom for a variety of spooky activities including Pin the Spider on the Web, Mummy Wrap-up, and Halloween Memory.
Head to the classroom to create a one-of-a-kind party favor. Color your own spooky mask or decorate a photo frame to showcase your pictures from the day!
2014 Event Photos
Invalid Displayed Gallery
Register as an Individual
Individuals may sign up by joining a house team for $15 per player using the instructions below. If we do not have enough players signed up for a house team at a particular age, we will do our best to provide an opportunity for your child to play by combining age groups or contacting registered teams on your behalf in an effort to register your child for a particular team looking for players. If we are unable to create a team for your child, we will refund your $15 fee within 7 days of the conclusion of the tournament.
To join the free agent list, please follow these simple steps:
- To join a Boo Fest House Team, you must have a MySam account. To create your account, visit the MySam login page and fill out all required information. Already have an account? Log in here.
- Once you have logged in, click “Register” on the top, and select “Teams & Leagues”
- Select “Individual” when asked if you would like to register as an individual or a team
- Select the individual you would like to register (NOTE: If you do not see the name of the child you would like to register, click “New Child” fill in the required fields and select “Create”)
- Click “Register” next to the appropriate Boo Fest House Team age group
- On the next screen, make sure all registration is correct, fill in all required fields and click “Continue”
- Again, make sure all your information looks correct, then hit “Checkout”
- All done!