Starfire Sports delivers the ultimate indoor soccer experience for all Seattle area youth. Encourage multiple touches on the ball and promote quick decision-making and even quicker reaction times. Register now or View current session schedules.
Fall 2015 & Winter 2016
Registration is now open for Fall and Winter Youth Indoor sessions. Leagues can fill quickly, so register early to ensure your spot.
|Boys & Girls Rec U8-U10, U15-U19||Boys & Girls Rec U11-U14|
|Boys & Girls Select U10, U15-U19||Boys & Girls Select U11-U14|
|Fall: November 7th||Fall: November 8th|
|Winter: January 2nd||Winter: January 3rd|
# of Games
|Fall: 6 games, double-header format|
|Winter: 8 games|
Game Start Times
|Fall: $480 – Must be paid in full by the first game|
|Winter: $825, must be paid in full by your first game|
- Games are 22:30 min halves
- Rosters lock after the fourth game
- Only 16 players allowed to be in the bench area to play; non-players are not permitted in the bench area
- 20 players allowed on roster, to be on a roster you must have a current Starfire Sports Membership
- Please sign your team up based on the age chart for the 2015/2016 season.
Your team may be eligible for financial assistance. Learn more.
Rec. Our recreation leagues are for teams that play in district play and or a lower level rec leagues.
Age Bracket Guidelines
Please sign your team up based on the age chart for the 2015/2016 season:
View Schedules & Results
- To view your leagues’ schedule, log in to our registration site.
- On the left-hand side, your next game will be listed for each of your teams within the appropriate team area of the page
- To view the full season schedule, click the “Team” button for the appropriate team, then click “Schedules” at the top of the new page
- Can’t find your team? Make sure you have joined the roster.