Starfire Sports delivers the ultimate indoor soccer experience for all Seattle area youth. Encourage multiple touches on the ball and promote quick decision-making and even quicker reaction times. Register now for winter or View current session schedules.
Registration FULL for Sunday divisions. Saturday still has limited space.
Sunday – FULL
|Boys & Girls Rec U8-U10, U15-U19||Boys & Girls Rec U11-U14|
|Boys & Girls Select U10, U15-U19||Boys & Girls Select U11-U14|
|January 7th||January 8th|
# of Games
Game Start Times
|7am – 11pm||7am – 5:45pm|
|$840, must be paid in full by your first game|
- Games are 22:30 min halves
- Rosters lock after the fifth game
- On Saturdays, older teams play the late evening games; younger teams generally play the early morning games
- Only 16 players allowed to be in the bench area to play; non-players are not permitted in the bench area
- 20 players allowed on roster, to be on a roster you must have a current Starfire Sports Membership
- Please sign your team up based on the birth year age chart for the 2016/2017 season.
Read the Youth Indoor League Rules – Please note new “No Header” provision for U11 and younger
Your team may be eligible for financial assistance. Learn more.
Rec. Our recreation leagues are for teams that play in district play and or a lower level rec leagues.
Age Bracket Guidelines
Please sign your team up based on the age chart for the 2016/2017 season:
View Schedules & Results
- To view your leagues’ schedule, log in to our registration site.
- On the left-hand side, your next game will be listed for each of your teams within the appropriate team area of the page
- To view the full season schedule, click the “Team” button for the appropriate team, then click “Schedules” at the top of the new page
- Can’t find your team? Make sure you have joined the roster.