Starfire Sports delivers the ultimate indoor soccer experience for all Seattle area youth. Encourage multiple touches on the ball and promote quick decision-making and even quicker reaction times. View current session schedules.
It’s not too late to register for Spring Youth Indoor! We’re often able to work teams into the schedule even if they register after the season starts. Contact us at [email protected] for additional information!
|Boys & Girls Rec U8-U10, U15-U19||Boys & Girls Rec U11-U14|
|Boys & Girls Select U10, U15-U19||Boys & Girls Select U11-U14|
|March 7th||March 8th|
# of Games
|Spring Session: 8 games (runs through May 3rd)|
Game Start Times
|Spring Session: $825 – Must be paid in full by the first game|
- Games are 22:30 min halves
- Rosters must be finalized after the fifth week of play
- Only 16 players allowed to be in the bench area to play; non-players are not permitted in the bench area
- 20 players allowed on roster, to be on a roster you must have a current Starfire Sports Membership
- Please sign your team up based on the age chart for the 2014/2015 season.
Your team may be eligible for financial assistance. Learn more.
Rec. Our recreation leagues are for teams that play in district play and or a lower level rec leagues.
Age Bracket Guidelines
Please sign your team up based on the age chart for the 2014/2015 season:
View Schedules & Results
- To view your leagues’ schedule, log in to our registration site.
- On the left-hand side, your next game will be listed for each of your teams within the appropriate team area of the page
- To view the full season schedule, click the “Team” button for the appropriate team, then click “Schedules” at the top of the new page
- Can’t find your team? Make sure you have joined the roster.