Starfire Sports delivers the ultimate indoor soccer experience for all Seattle area youth. Encourage multiple touches on the ball and promote quick decision-making and even quicker reaction times. Get information for the Spring 2014 season scheduled to begin on March 8th and 9th. Registration is still open and teams can be added to the schedule upon registration. Please sign your team up based on the age chart for the 2013/2014 season.
Spring 2014 – registration still open!
|Day of Play||Saturday||Sunday|
U-8, 9, 10, 15, 16, 17, 19Girls Select
U-10, 15, 16, 17, 19
|Season Begins||March 8th||March 9th|
|# of Games||8 games||8 games|
|Game Start Times||7am – 11pm||7am – 5pm|
|Team Fee||$820 – Must be paid in full by your first game|
- Games are 22:30 min halves
- First Game Schedule: Will be posted online one week prior to start date
- Full Season Schedule: Will be posted on MySam 72 hours after the first round
- Rosters must be finalized after the fifth week of play
- Only 16 players allowed to be in the bench area to play; non-players are not permitted in the bench area
- 20 players allowed on roster, to be on a roster you must have a current Starfire Sports Membership
- Please sign your team up based on the age chart for the 2013/2014 season.
Rec. Our recreation leagues are for teams that play in district play and or a lower level rec leagues.
Age Bracket Guidelines
Please sign your team up based on the age chart for the 2013/2014 season:
Youth Indoor Registration
Register a New or Past Team
Join a Team
- After logging in, click the “Register” link on the top menu bar ont he screen, then “Register as an Individual.”
- After selecting the player’s name, you’ll see a list of all teams for a particular season (make sure the correct season is selected).
- Select the league in which your team currently participates.
- Once the page refreshes, find your team and select “Join”.
- Click the “Send Request” button on the next page.
- Once your captain/manager accepts your request to join the team, you will see a link to your team page under the “Schedules and Standings” heading on the left side of the page.
- All players on the roster must have a current Starfire Starfire Membership.
Don’t have a team? Add yourself to our Free Agent list.
Log-In Instructions for Current Members
- To begin, click here and enter your email address under the heading of “New Customer Registration”
- Click “Sign Up”. NOTE: If you have multiple email addresses, please use the one that Starfire Sports has on file.
- Because Starfire Sports has already created an account for you and your team, you will be directed to a page for existing accounts.
- Click on the link for “Password Lookup Form”.
- Enter the characters in the image and click “Email Password”.
- Go back to the SAM login page and insert the password that was provided. Click “Login”.
- Read the waiver, enter your SAM password, initial in the appropriate space, and click “Accept”.
- You will now be directed to your homepage. Please take a few moments to update your information. You will not be able to adjust your birthdate. Starfire Sports will make the necessary adjustments if this becomes an issue.
View Schedules & Results
- To view your leagues’ schedule, log in to our registration site.
- On the left-hand side, under MyStuff, select the team for which you’d like to see the schedule and standings
- Once the page refreshes, you will be able to view the schedules & standings for that league
- Can’t find your team, make sure you have registered for your team (link to “Register For Your Team” instructions)