Starfire Sports is incorporated into the State of Washington as a non-profit corporation and is designated as a 501(c)(3) charitable organization by the IRS. We are dedicated to providing the ultimate soccer experience to every player, while encouraging and empowering youth through participation in sports. Our world-class facilities and programming provide the foundation for delivering on this mission, but it is our people who make the biggest impact.
We are currently seeking energetic and committed candidates for our Starfire Sports Associate position (job description below). The part-time associate position will include working in parking, concessions, guest services, refereeing and as a coach for our kids programs. Interested applicants should apply online through the Starfire Sports Employment Application.
If you wish to apply to be a volunteer for a Starfire event, please fill out our Volunteer Application.
Position: Starfire Associate – Part Time
Description: Our part-time associate position includes working in parking, concessions, guest services, refereeing and as a coach for our Starfire Sports Soccer Academy program. We are looking for energetic, motivated people who believe that we can make a difference in our community through soccer.
Hours: 20 – 30 hours per week
- Train and perform all functional areas of Starfire within 90 days of hire
- Assist in opening and closing duties and checklists
- Assist customers in payments, purchasing memberships
- Meet and greet customers
- Check in members for games
- Responsible for filling out checklists
- Customer interaction during shifts
- Ticket taker and traffic direction for parking
- Starfire Sports Soccer Academy Coach
- Referee Starfire league games (youth & adult; indoor, outdoor, and 8v8)
- Concessions work
- Attend seasonal program meetings
- Ability to train in and work all aspects of five functional areas (Guest Services, Parking, Concessions, Refereeing, Coaching)
- Attention to detail, takes personal initiative, completes all work with high quality
- Consistent positive attitude
- Motivated with ability to work with others
- Great conflict management
- High level communication skills
- Exceptional customer service attitude
- Ability to work flexible hours and shifts
- Subject to criminal history background check
- Bi-lingual English-Spanish proficiency
- Great leadership qualities
- Ability to multi task and take direction
Interested applicants should apply online through the Starfire Sports Employment Application.