Benefiting The Goodtimes Project
At Starfire, we believe participation in soccer can shape the lives of those who play. This year’s Xtreme Cup looks to show youth players how they can make a difference through soccer both on and off the field.
For every team that registers for the Xtreme Cup, Starfire will donate $50* to The Goodtimes Project. You can also get your team directly involved, building team unity and among players while supporting a great cause and competing for exciting prizes. Learn more about The Goodtimes Project and our fundraising challenge.
August 19-21, 2016
Boys & Girls U10-U19
Rec & Low to Mid Select Teams
Entry Fee $390
- U10 is 7v7, 25-minute halves
- U11 & U12 is 9v9, 30-minute halves
- U13-19 is 11 v 11, 30-minute halves
- 3 game minimum
- 1st & 2nd place awards
- Game balls provided
- Washington State referees
- Out of state teams
- Some games may be played at Valley Ridge
- Registration Deadline: August 8 or until filled (tournament often fills before deadline)
- Low to Mid Select Teams are defined as teams participating in select level leagues (ex: NPSL, PSPL Classic & Copa Divisions, SSUL, etc.) – please email [email protected] with any questions regarding this classification.
Paid parking in effect at Starfire
Tournament Activities & Special Offers
Just by signing up for the Xtreme Cup, you will help to support The Goodtimes Project through Starfire’s $50 donation*. Get more involved by starting your team’s own fundraising campaign, and you can make an even bigger difference, while also vying for some great prizes.
The Goodtimes Project exists to offer Western Washington and Alaska families affected by childhood cancer a cost-free week of summer camp. The camp is designed to affirm the joys of childhood often missed by those in treatment, while fostering friendships between children and families who share common experiences.
*Excludes teams that are financially assisted by Starfire
Photos from the camp supported by the 2015 Xtreme Cup
Collecting & Submitting Donations
Credit Card Donations
- Credit card donations can be made using this secure, online form
- To ensure that donations are properly attributed to your team fundraiser, use the exact team name used to register for the Xtreme Cup
- To keep track of the online donations made toward your team, you can use our donation tracking sheet; you may also email us to get an updated figure as we approach the event
Cash & Check Donations
- Our donation tracking sheet can be used to track your progress and take note of individual donors and amounts
- Once all donations are collected, you can either make a lump sum online donation can be made on behalf of the team using a credit card -OR- submit the cash and checks at Tournament Headquarters on Saturday, August 20th between 10am and 2pm
- Checks that will be submitted during the tournament should be made out to The Goodtimes Project with 2016 Xtreme Cup in the notes
Starfire and The Goodtimes Project are currently working on a packet of tools you can use in your fundraising efforts, which will be made available to you soon! In the meantime, start your fundraising plan. Here are some ideas we like:
- Have a change drive at practice
- Host a car wash, bake sale, or team garage sale
- Hold a kick-a-thon
- Create a Facebook event page and invite all your friends to donate
- See more ideas from fundraising-ideas.org
Prizes will be awarded to teams who reach the following fundraising targets:
$250 – A Starfire gift pack including sunglasses, lip balm, and stickers
$500 – A mini soccer ball for each player
$1000 – A signed Sounders mini ball for each player
$2500 – A training session at Starfire with a Sounders player
** Training session includes 1 hour on a Starfire field and 1 hour in a Starfire party room. The training session will be a joint session for all eligible teams who reach the goal, and will be held at a date and time that is mutually agreed upon by all parties.
Discounted Match Tickets: Sounders FC vs Portland Timbers
Come check out this Cascadia rivalry match for just $19 ticket (upper loge seats)! Match is on Sunday, August 21st at 6:30pm at CenturyLink Field.
Complimentary Concierge Services
Bringing your team to Starfire Sports just got easier. Let Kristina Thorne of the Seattle Southside Regional Tourism Authority help plan your trip, free of charge! Kristina’s complimentary concierge services include:
- Help finding the best group rates at team friendly hotels
- Recommendations on where to take the team for pre/post tournament meals
- Copies of free area guides, maps and coupons for registration or mailings
- Suggestions for team friendly pre/post activities
To get started, simply fill out this online form, and Kristina will get to work! Save time. Avoid hassles. Talk to a local specialist.
Kristine Thorne can be contacted directly at 877.885.9452 or [email protected]