Phase 3 Update
On the weekends and during events, paid parking will be in effect. The cost is $6 and we’ve gone cashless, so please bring a credit or debit card. In the future we will be accepting touchless payment and prepaid parking as well, but for now payment must be made at the pad. We still encourage anybody who will be frequenting Starfire to purchase an annual pass for $40 through your DASH account.
(We have extended all parking passes for a year. If you have a parking pass that expires in June of 2020, it will be honored through June of 2021. If your pass expired in February of 2020, you’ll need to get a new pass. If your pass expires in August 2021, it will be honored through August 2022).
Coming to Starfire for an Outdoor Game or Tournament
Phase 3 allows for each participant to have up to three spectators attend their match.
Please become familiar with Washington Youth Soccer’s Return to Play Guidelines and Gameday Protocols and Safety Plan. Additionally, the information provided from the Governor’s Office provides is essential. Furthermore, your club or league may have additional rules or protocols in place. The following information is Starfire specific.
Please refer to Starfire’s updated Weekend Campus Map located on the A-Frames at the entrances to the fields and also provided to clubs for which entrances to use, bathroom locations, home and away team bench locations, warm-up area, and spectator viewing area locations.
- No spectators allowed on the turf. Please set up socially distanced on the asphalt paths off of the field, or in the grandstand if the match is in the stadium.
- No spectators are to enter the facility until 15 minutes before kickoff. This is to give time for the previous game participants and fans to exit. Players may enter to designated warm up zones up to 45 minutes before their match. Please note that fields 9, 10, and 11 do not have space for teams to warm up while the previous match is going, so schedulers will need to build in warm up time for teams.
- Fields 1 and 2 are to use the pavilion field to warm up
- Fields 3 and 4 are to use the head tennis courts to warm up
- Grass fields 5 through 8 have space between the fields to warm up.
- While the front desk, Soccer West, Café Siena, and Watershed FC will be open, the indoor facility will have limited access due to capacity concerns if the indoor fields are being used.
Coming to Starfire for an Outdoor Practice
Due to potential capacity issues, only players and coaches are allowed within the fenced areas for practices. Spectators may observe practice from either behind the black fencing for the turf field, or from behind the grey fencing for the grass fields.
Coming to Starfire for a Starfire Academy Practice Indoor
Each academy participant can bring one guardian to practice. Please remain socially distanced, masked, and leave siblings at home.
Coming to Starfire for an Adult League Match
Currently, indoor will still be limited to players only. Please leave fans and children at home. 11v11 and 8v8 games are allowed one spectator per player. Spectators must remain masked nd socially distanced, and also be courteous to other rentals going on.