This fun, fast-paced, non-competitive league coached by Starfire staff presents our youngest players with an exciting introduction to team soccer. Games are played on small indoor fields, encouraging children to develop ball control, an understanding of the game and the importance of teamwork.
No Micro League on February 2nd due to the Super Bowl. Go Hawks!
Also, we will be continuing our 20 minute warm-up and training session at the beginning of each session. The kids will be learning skills like dribbling, passing, shooting, field-placement and many other things to make each 30-minute game more successful. Spring begins March 22nd! Registration coming soon!
4/5 year olds- Saturdays, 9:00am to 9:50am
6/7 year olds- Saturdays, 10:00am to 10:50am; NEW Sundays, 9:45am to 10:35am
8/9 year olds- Saturdays, 11:00am to 11:50am; NEW Sundays, 10:45am to 11:35am
10 year olds- Saturdays, 12:00pm to 12:50pm
All Seasons. $105 per participant. Starfire membership required. T-shirt uniforms are included.
Teams formed of four to six players, allowing for three field players, one goalie if needed, and substitutes. Starfire Sports randomly assigns players to their teams. We work to meet placement requests. Players will receive team assignments, uniform shirts and rosters the first week of each session.
Length of games
After approximately 20 minutes of training, we’ll have games lasting 25 minutes with two 12 minute halves with a one-minute half-time. Micro 8/9 will have two 13 minute halves with a one-minute half time. Practice time is available depending on space available.
Length of Sessions
Our Starfire coaches work with teams weekly, guiding them through two weeks of practice followed by 8 weeks of game play.
Uniform t-shirts are included in the program cost and are passed out at practice the third week of each session after teams are formed. Shin guards are required. Athletic or turf shoes. NO CLEATS please.
How to Register
- Log in to our registration site using your username and password.
- Not a member? Enter your email address in the New Customer Registration field to begin the process. Learn more about the benefits of membership.
- Once logged in, click Register on the left-hand side and under “Classes, Camps & Clinics”, select Continue.
- Select your child or “add new child” to register a new child not in the system.
- The following screen should bring up the list of SKOTS classes or Micro Leagues that are available for that child. You can use the drop-down menu to search for other classes.
- After finding the correct class, click Register and follow the prompts on the following page.
- If your child is not a current Starfire Sports Member, you can purchase a membership on the payment screen (every participant requires a valid membership to participate in the Micro League)
- In the shopping cart, click continue to proceed with payment.
- Enter your credit card number and expiration date. Select the “Process Payment” button.
- You will be sent a receipt via email.