To ensure a simple and efficient reservation, we have outlined some basic guidelines to assist you in the reservation process:
- Reservations are subject to availability and are operated on a first come first serve basis.
- Because we operate on a first-come, first-serve basis, no temporary or tentative scheduling will be accepted.
- Reservations must be made prior to the date and/or time of intended use.
- Full disclosure of the user, as well as the nature of the reservation shall be made known to Starfire at the time of reservation. Starfire Sports reserves the right to publish the names and purpose of rental facility customers on its website.
- No refunds or cancellations will be given regardless of use.
- Upon reservation, authorization is then given to both take and utilize pictures for Starfire Sports promotional materials.
- If the use of lights occurs during the reservation, the user acknowledges that the lights will be shut off immediately following the end time stated on the reservation permit.
A reschedule can occur without penalty if the request is made two weeks in advance of the reservation time. Otherwise, a penalty fee of 25% of the amount of the initial facility price will be required at time of rescheduling.
- If the reschedule is set for an unknown date or time, the customer will be offered a credit to be applied towards future use, but will not be applied to an existing invoice.
- If a customer does not show up for their reserved time slot and has not rescheduled with Starfire Sports in advance, the customer will not receive a refund or the ability to reschedule.
Full payment is due at the time the reservation is made using either a VISA or MasterCard credit card, debit card, or in person via cash or check. If paying by cash or check, a credit or debit card number is required to hold the reservation. All cash or check payments must be made at the Guest Services desk. Absolutely no payment will be accepted at the fields.
1. Participants are the only persons allowed on the FIELDturf
Each FIELDturf field is outlined by a yellow curb to aid both participants and spectators in understanding where they are encouraged and discouraged to be. Participants are the only persons allowed inside of the yellow curb.
Participants are those taking part in any activities on the field, including:
Spectators MUST stay behind the yellow lines surrounding the synthetic turf fields at all times. ALL chairs, food and drinks are also to stay behind the yellow line as they may damage the turf.
2. Start and end your session according to the time and field indicated on your reservation permit
If you have reserved a field with Starfire, your time on the field starts at the time indicated on your reservation permit or report. Both before and after your scheduled time on the field, you are a Spectator.
- No players or coaches are to step onto the field prior to the start of your reservation
- All participants must leave the field immediately following your reservation time
- Do not warm up on the field before your scheduled time, even if you believe a team is not using all of the field
- Please do not kick a ball on the asphalt areas during a match/practice as the ball may go onto the field.
3. Follow the field number and time that are outlined on your field reservation permit
At the time of reservation you are given a field number and a rental time for your group. Please make sure you use the correct field during the scheduled duration of time. If you use the wrong field or participate at the wrong time, you will be moved regardless of activity.