Starfire’s outdoor 8v8 league takes the rules and speed of indoor soccer outside. Played on a smaller field and with smaller goals than 11v11, 8v8 is a great hybrid of the indoor and outdoor game. Register for the next session or view current session game schedules and results.
Currently playing in another league, but thinking of bringing your team to Starfire? Let us cover the cost of your membership dues to make that decision a little easier. Just Show us your current league membership or player card, and we will give you up to one year of Starfire membership free when you sign up a team!*
*The fine print: The remaining length of your current membership will be doubled (up to 1 year). To take advantage of this offer, a minimum of one year must have passed since a previous Starfire membership expired.
Winter 2014 Details
|Leagues||Men’s Rec||Men’s Rec||Coed Rec||Coed Rec|
|Men’s Competitive||Coed Competitive||Coed Competitive|
|Season Begins*||January 4||January 6||January 7||January 8|
|# of Games||10|
|Team Fee||$900 – special cold weather pricing!|
- Team fee must be paid in full by your first game
- Games are 25 minute halves with 3 minute half-time
- Game start times are 5pm-11pm on Sundays and 6:30pm-11:00pm on all other days
- First game schedule will be available online one week before the first game
- Full game schedules will be available online within 3 days after the first round of games
- 8 players on the field (4 male, 3 female, GK either gender for Coed leagues)
- 8 players minimum to 20 players maximum on roster
- Rosters must be finalized by the 7th week for a 10 week league, and by the 4th week for a 6 week league
Women’s Open. Is a moderately competitive level of play. Teams feature players with college, high school and competitive youth club level experience.
Women’s Rec. For a wide range of skill levels of players who are usually recreational or casual players.
Women’s Over 30. Women’s Over 30 is a moderately competitive level of play for players who are 30 or older by the day of that game.
Women’s Over 40. Women’s Over 40 is the most recreational league at Starfire. Participants are usually beginners or casual soccer players who must be 40 or older by the day of that game.
Coed Comp. Coed Open is the most competitive level of play. Teams feature players with college and competitive youth club level experience.
Coed Rec. Participants in Coed Rec are usually beginners or casual soccer players that are recreational or trying to get back into the sport.
Coed Over 30. Coed O30 is a moderately competitive level of play for players who are 30 or older by the day of that game.
Men’s Comp. Men’s Open is the most advanced and competitive level of play. Teams typically have players with college and/or professional playing experience.
Men’s Rec. For a wide range of skill levels of players who are usually recreational or casual players
Men’s Over 30. Men’s Over 30 is a moderately competitive level of play for players who are 30 or older by the day of that game.
View Schedules & Results
- To view your schedule and game results, log in to our registration site
- On the left-hand side, under MyStuff, select the team for which you’d like to see the schedule and standings
- Once the page refreshes, you will be able to view the schedules & standings for that league
- Not seeing your team? Make sure you have joined your team’s roster