In our Junior Stars class students will continue to learn balance, coordination, health and fitness while working on developing soccer skills in a more technically challenging environment. The first portion of the class will focus on instruction followed by game play opportunities, which are designed to advance their understanding of teamwork.
$14.50 per class ($145 based on a 10 week session). Starfire Membership required. Class fees are pro-rated weekly, so join at any time!
Winter 2014 (10 weeks). In 2014, we will have 11 sessions available. All classes are 50 minutes long and will be held indoors.
- Saturdays. Classes begin at 9am, 10am, and 11am run January 4 – March 8
- Tuesday evening. Classes begin at 4:30pm and 5:30pm and run January 7 – March 11
- Wednesdays. Classes begin at 12pm and run January 8 – March 12
- NEW! Thursdays. Classes begin at 10am and 11am and run January 9 – March 13
- Friday daytime. Classes begin at 11am and run January 10 – March 14
- Friday evening. Classes begin at 4:30pm and 5:30pm and run January 10 – March 14
What to Bring
Please dress your child in comfortable clothes and athletic, tennis or indoor turf shoes and bring a water bottle. NO OUTDOOR CLEATS ALLOWED ON INDOOR FIELDS!
Looking for Micro League? Get details.