NEW TEAMS SAVE $200 ON COED OUTDOOR 11v11 LEAGUES WHEN YOU USE CODE NEW200
*Valid for the summer 2019 session of adult 11v11 leagues only
Whether you’re interested in some tough competition or just looking to have fun and knock the ball around, you’ll find the outdoor adult soccer league that’s right for you at Starfire Sports. Register for the next session. Starfire also offers indoor and outdoor 8v8 leagues (discount not valid for these leagues)!
Summer 2019 Coed 11v11 Soccer League Details
|Available Divisions||Coed C||Coed B|
|Coed D||Coed C|
|# of Games||10 games|
|Season Begins||June 23||June 20|
- All team fees must be paid in full by your first game
- Games are 40 minute halves
- Game start times are 5pm-9:30pm on Sundays and 6:30-9:30pm all other days
- To be on a roster, you must have a current Starfire Sports Membership
- Rosters are unlimited, but players are not permitted to play on more than one team in the same division
- 5 women must be on the field at the same time (game can start with 2, but the team must play 3 players down until the other women arrive); Goalkeeper gender does not count towards total females on the field.
- No slide-tackling permitted
- First game schedule will be posted online one week prior to start date
- Full season schedule will be posted 72 hours after first game week
- Rosters must be finalized by the 7th week for a 10 11 week league, and by the 4th week for a 6 week league
Coed League Divisions
Coed B. Coed B is the most competitive level of play. Teams feature players with college and competitive youth club level soccer experience.
Coed C. Coed C is a moderately recreational level of play. Teams feature players with high school, college and youth club level soccer experience.
Coed D. Coed D is the most recreational coed league at Starfire. Participants are usually beginners or casual soccer players that play for fun or are trying to get back into the sport.