October 25, 2015
Boys & Girls U6-U11
Entry Fee $115.00
Registration closes October 19th or when filled
- (2) 12 minute halves
- Field Size 38 x 48
- 3 games
- No goalkeepers
- Starfire referees (1 per game)
- Game balls provided
- Halloween-themed crafts & activities
- Costumes welcome!
Paid parking in effect at Starfire
Our Boo Fest Haunted House returns! Don’t miss out on this chillingly good time!
Crafts & Games
Visit the Starfire party room for some fun and festive Halloween-theme crafts and games!
2014 Event Photos
Invalid Displayed Gallery
How to Register
STEP 1: Log in to your Starfire account.
To sign up for a Starfire tournament, you must have a Starfire account, which is free to set up. This account should be set up using your information (email, birthdate, etc). Don’t have an account? Click here, enter your email under and hit “Continue”.
STEP 2: Click “Register” on the top of your Starfire account screen
STEP 3: Click “Next” under “Register New or Past Team”
STEP 4: Select YOUR NAME as the person to register
STEP 5: Select the tournament you wish to register for from the list
STEP 6: Select the age and gender
Your oldest player should have a birthdate on or after the date listed for each bracket. Ignore the warning saying you’re not the right age, and click “OK” when prompted. Make sure you register for the correct bracket, which are based on the 2015/2016 Fall Season:
For the 2015 Season
STEP 7: Complete the team registration form
Select “Register new team” and put your team name in. Make sure to answer the question regarding receiving information about activities in South Seattle.
STEP 8: Check out
You will be required to pay in full at time of registration in order to complete your registration.
STEP 9: Complete your online roster
Follow these instructions to add players to your online roster
Questions? Email tournaments or call 206.431.3232 ext. 124
Adding Players to Your Roster
Coach/Manager Instructions – Inviting Players to Join
After you have completed the registration process, please follow the steps below to complete your online roster. All players must be on the roster to take the field.
- Log in to your Starfire Account
- On your account home page, click the “Invite” button below the appropriate team
- Input the email addresses of your team members
- Copy and paste the following message into the message box: All players are required to join our online roster to participate in a Starfire Tournament. BEFORE CLICKING the link to join our team, please review the instructions for joining the roster found here: https://www.starfiresports.com/youth/youth-tournaments/tournament-registration/#JoinTeam
- Click “Send Invitation”
Parent/Player Instructions – Joining the Roster
To join a roster, you must be invited by the individual who registered the team. If the player participating in the tournament is under the age of 18, a parent must set up an account.
Are you and your child already in the Starfire system? Simply click the link provided in the email asking you to join the team. Do you have an account, but need to add your child? Are you new to Starfire Sports?
Are you and your child already in the Starfire system?
Simply click the link provided in the email asking you to join the team.
Do you have an account, but need to add your child?
Are you new to Starfire Sports?
Log-In Instructions for Current Members
- To begin, click here and enter your email address under the heading of “New Customer Registration”
- Click “Sign Up”. NOTE: If you have multiple email addresses, please use the one that Starfire Sports has on file.
- Because Starfire Sports has already created an account for you and your team, you will be directed to a page for existing accounts.
- Click on the link for “Password Lookup Form”.
- Enter the characters in the image and click “Email Password”.
- Go back to the login page and insert the password that was provided. Click “Login”.
- Read the waiver, enter your password, initial in the appropriate space, and click “Accept”.
- You will now be directed to your homepage. Please take a few moments to update your information. You will not be able to adjust your birthdate. Starfire Sports will make the necessary adjustments if this becomes an issue.
Register as an Individual
Individuals may sign up by joining a house team for $18 per player using the instructions below. If we do not have enough players signed up for a house team at a particular age, we will do our best to provide an opportunity for your child to play by combining age groups or contacting registered teams on your behalf in an effort to register your child for a particular team looking for players. If we are unable to create a team for your child, we will refund your $15 fee within 7 days of the conclusion of the tournament.
To join the free agent list, please follow these simple steps:
- To join a Boo Fest House Team, you must have a Starfire account. To create your account, visit the DASH login page and fill out all required information. Already have an account? Log in here.
- Once you have logged in, click “Register” on the top, and select “Teams & Leagues”
- Select “Individual” when asked if you would like to register as an individual or a team
- Select the individual you would like to register (NOTE: If you do not see the name of the child you would like to register, click “New Child” fill in the required fields and select “Create”)
- Click “Register” next to the appropriate Boo Fest House Team age group
- On the next screen, make sure all registration is correct, fill in all required fields and click “Continue”
- Again, make sure all your information looks correct, then hit “Checkout”
- All done!