Starfire Sports hosts a variety of events each year. Whether you are competing in a youth tournament or attending a Sounders FC game, Starfire will always provide the ultimate soccer experience. View our upcoming events to see what’s happening, or plan your own event!
Please note that paid parking is in effect most weekends. View our parking policy.
- This event has passed.
2017 Candy Cane Challenge
Dec 15 - Dec 22
December 9th & 10th, 15th through 22nd;
Boys & Girls U9-U15, High School Rec, High School Competitive, Coed High School
Recreational, Select & Competitive
Entry Fee $295
- 3 game minimum; 22 minute games (11 min halves)
- All games played indoors and during day of each division
- Registration deadline one week prior to start date or until division fills; most divisions fill well in advance
- For age groups with two available dates, you will be given a choice of day during registration. You will play all games on the day for which your team registers. (ex: GU12 on 12/18 plays all games on 12/18 and GU12 on 12/16 plays all games on 12/16. No overlap)
- Start times range from 4:30-10:30 pm on weekdays and 7 am to 11:00 pm on weekends
- Holiday themed team names and uniforms are highly encouraged!
- No Starfire Membership required
- Maximum roster of 18 per team. Recommended roster size 12 to 15. All players must be added to your roster through Dash. Get instructions.
- U11 and younger – 7v7 (6 field player & 1 goalkeeper); U12 and older – 6v6 (5 field players & 1 goalkeeper)
- Schedule posted 6 days prior to each specific date of play
- For COED high school, a team shall consist of no more than 3 males at a time. The typical team consists of 3 females and 3 males. A team must have a minimum of 1 female on the field to start a match.
- Tournament apparel available on site courtesy of Fine Designs
- Details & registration