PLAYLAB is currently open for drop-in for 4-12 year olds. Online registration is strongly encouraged.
Join us for a fun, drop-in STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts, & Math) and recreational program! PLAYLAB is designed for kids who love to explore, learn, and play. Each session lasts 60 minutes and features a range of hands-on STEAM activities, including science experiments, coding challenges, engineering projects, art projects, and math games. Our experienced instructors will provide kids with the opportunity to engage in activities that spark their interest, encourage them to ask questions, make connections, and develop problem-solving skills!
In addition to STEAM activities, we offer recreational activities like soccer to keep kids active and engaged. Our staff will lead fun games that promote teamwork, sportsmanship, and physical fitness. Whether your child is a STEAM enthusiast, a soccer fan, or simply looking for an entertaining and educational way to spend an hour, our program has something for everyone.
Our flexible and convenient drop-in program allows families to participate whenever it fits into your schedule. You can drop off your child for a single session, or sign up for multiple sessions to ensure that your child can enjoy all of our STEAM and recreational activities. Join us for a fun and enriching hour of learning, exploration, and play!
In conjunction with recommendations from U.S. Soccer’s Player Safety Campaign statement, we will not be practicing or providing training instruction on heading the soccer ball in an effort to limit head injuries.
$15 per participant, per session. The first session is FREE! After every five paid sessions, get 1 session FREE!
Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays: 4:30 pm – 7:30 pm
Saturdays: 9:30 am – 12:30 pm
PLAYLAB will be open for extended hours during tournaments:
How to Register
- Log in to our registration site using your username and password.
- Not a member? Enter your email address in the New Customer Registration field to begin the process. Learn more about the benefits of membership.
- Once logged in, click Register on the left-hand side and under “Classes, Camps & Clinics”, select Continue.
- Select your child or “add new child” to register a new child not in the system.
- The following screen should bring up the list of classes or leagues that are available for that child. You can use the drop-down menu to search for other classes.
- After finding the correct class, click Register and follow the prompts on the following page.
- In the shopping cart, click continue to proceed with payment.
- Enter your credit card number and expiration date. Select the “Process Payment” button.
- You will be sent a receipt via email.