Registration for Starfire’s 2012 tournaments is now open! New this year, videography provided by Touchline Sports Systems will be available for all tournaments. Get more info. And, to make the most out of your trip to Starfire, view our suggestions on what to do and where to stay, or view the Seattle Southside Visitor’s Guide. Have you already attended a Starfire tournament this year? Let us know how we did by filling out a 2012 tournament evaluation.
Starfire Collegiate AstroTurf Showcase
The premier girls showcase in the NW
November 23-25, 2012
Girls U15 – U19
Entry Fee U15 $650.00
Entry Fee U16, 17, 19 $850.00
Registration deadline is November 1st
- College Coaches Showcase Format
- College Coaches Seminars
- 3o minute halves
- 4 games for each team
- Game balls provided
- Washington State Referee’s
- Out of state Teams
- U-16,17,19 will be at Starfire
- U-15 Girls will be all at Valley Ridge
- More information
Paid parking is in effect during the tournament weekend. Read parking policies.
Starfire Turkey Shoot Outdoor Jamboree
Show your thanks for soccer
November 24, 2012
Boys & Girls U6 – U11
Entry Fee $100.00
Registration deadline is November 16th
- (2) 12 minute halves
- No punting of the ball by keepers
- U8-11: 5 a-side, goals are 6 ½ x 18 ½
- U6-7: 4 a-side, goals are 4 x 6
- Field Size 38 x 48
- 3 game minimum
- Game balls provided
- Starfire referees
- One referee per game
2012 Candy Cane Challenge
December 15th through 22nd
Boys & Girls U8-U19
Recreational, Select & Competitive
Entry Fee $295
- 3 game minimum; all games played indoor and during day of each division (ex: GU12 on 12/17 plays all games on 12/17)
- 12 minute halves
- Start times range from 4:30-10:30 pm on weekdays and 7 am to 10:30 pm on weekends
- Registration deadline one week prior to start date or until division fills; most divisions fill well in advance
- Holiday themed team names and uniforms are highly encouraged!
- No Starfire Membership required
- Maximum roster of 18 per team. Recommended roster size 12 to 15.
- U11 and younger – 7v7 (6 field player & 1 goalkeeper); U12 and older – 6v6 (5 field players & 1 goalkeeper)
- Schedule posted 6 days prior to each specific date of play
Ages and Divisions for each night are as follows. If you have any particular questions or request, please email [email protected]
- Saturday, 12/15 – Boys and Girls U8 and U10; Girls U14
- Sunday, 12/16 – Boys and Girls U11 and U12
- Monday, 12/17 – Boys and Girls U12 (Full – 12/16 dates added for both genders)
- Tuesday, 12/18 – Boys and Girls U13 (GU13 full – 12/22 date added)
- Wednesday, 12/19 – Boys and Girls U15
- Thursday, 12/20 – Boys and Girls U14 (GU14 full – 12/15 date added)
- Friday, 12/21 – Boys and Girls competitive High School division
- Saturday, 12/22 – Boys and Girls U9; Boys and Girls recreational High School division; Girls U13 Rec/Low Select
Tournament rules have changed for 2012. View Tournament Rules.
Questions? Email tournaments or call 206.431.3232 ext. 124
Did you attend a 2011 tournament? Let us know how we did by filling out our 2011 tournament evaluation.
FEATURED ATTRACTION – ACME Bowl
ACME Bowl is located just minutes from the Starfire campus on the East side of the Westfield/Southcenter Mall. ACME reinvents bowling to create an unforgettable experience! With a full-service restaurant & bar, stylish private bowling lounge and on-site event planners, they are beyond bowling. Add in 30 arcade games and 7 billiards tables for endless possibilities of fun. For more information, call 206.340.ACME or visit www.acmebowl.com.
Starfire Sports is proud to partner with Touchline Sports Systems to provide game filming opportunities at all 2012 Starfire Tournaments. Services start at $200 per game, and must be pre-orderd prior to tournament start. Learn more about all Touchline Sports Systems has to offer. Interested? Download the order form.