Join us for our annual holiday indoor soccer tournament for U9-U19 recreational and select your teams. The Candy Cane Challenge is a great way for Seattle area teams to keep fit in the off season while having a little bit of festive fun.
December 13th through 21st
Boys & Girls U9-U19
Recreational, Select & Competitive
Entry Fee $295
- 3 game minimum; 22 minute games (11 min halves)
- All games played indoors and during day of each division
- Registration deadline one week prior to start date or until division fills; most divisions fill well in advance
- For age groups with two available dates, you will be given a choice of day during registration. You will play all games on the day for which your team registers. (ex: GU12 on 12/16 plays all games on 12/16 and GU12 on 12/21 plays all games on 12/21. No overlap)
- Start times range from 4:30-10:30 pm on weekdays and 7 am to 10:30 pm on weekends (NOTE: High School games may go slightly later on weekends)
- Holiday themed team names and uniforms are highly encouraged!
- No Starfire Membership required
- Maximum roster of 18 per team. Recommended roster size 12 to 15. All players must be added to your roster through Sports IT. Get instructions.
- U11 and younger – 7v7 (6 field player & 1 goalkeeper); U12 and older – 6v6 (5 field players & 1 goalkeeper)
- Schedule posted 6 days prior to each specific date of play
Registration is now closed. If you would like to be placed on the waiting list, or are interested in playing on 12/22 or 12/23, please email your team information to [email protected]
High School Rec
High School Competitive
|Sunday, 12/14 FULL||Saturday, 12/13 FULL||Sunday, 12/14 FULL||Monday,
|Tuesday, 12/16 FULL||Wednesday, 12/17 FULL||Thursday, 12/18 FULL||Saturday, 12/13 FULL||Friday,
|Saturday, 12/20 FULL|
|Sunday, 12/21 FULL|
Registration for 12/14-12/21 is now closed!
**If you are a High School Competitive Boys or Girls team that is interested in playing on 12/22, please email [email protected].
Adding Players to Your Roster
Coach/Manager Instructions – Inviting Players to Join
After you have completed the registration process, please follow the steps below to complete your online roster. All players must be on the roster to take the field.
- Log in to your Starfire Account
- On your account home page, click the “Invite” button below the appropriate team
- Input the email addresses of your team members
- Copy and paste the following message into the message box:
All players are required to join our online roster to participate in the Candy Cane Challenge. BEFORE CLICKING the link to join our team, please review the instructions for joining the roster found here: http://www.starfiresports.com/youth/youth-tournaments/candy-cane-challenge/#JoinTeam
- Click “Send Invitation”
Parent/Player Instructions – Joining the Roster
To join a roster, you must be invited by the individual who registered the team. If the player participating in the tournament is under the age of 18, a parent must set up an account.
Are you and your child already in the Starfire system? Simply click the link provided in the email asking you to join the team. Do you have an account, but need to add your child? Are you new to Starfire Sports?
Are you and your child already in the Starfire system?
Simply click the link provided in the email asking you to join the team.
Do you have an account, but need to add your child?
Are you new to Starfire Sports?
Schedules & Results
- To view your team’s results, log in to our registration site.
- On the left-hand side, your next game will be listed for each of your teams within the appropriate team area of the page
- To view the full season schedule, click the “Team” button for the appropriate team, then click “Schedules” at the top of the new page
- Can’t find your team? Make sure you have joined the roster.
Check out the highlights from our annual holiday youth indoor tournament. Music written and performed for Starfire Sports by Frank Tank.