Recap of Past Tournaments
December 13th through 21st
Boys & Girls U9-U19
Recreational, Select & Competitive
Entry Fee $295
- 3 game minimum; all games played indoors and during day of each division (ex: GU12 on 12/16 plays all games on 12/16 and GU12 on 12/21 plays all games on 12/21. No overlap)
- 22 minute games (11 min halves)
- Start times range from 4:30-10:30 pm on weekdays and 7 am to 10:30 pm on weekends
- Registration deadline one week prior to start date or until division fills; most divisions fill well in advance
- Holiday themed team names and uniforms are highly encouraged!
- No Starfire Membership required
- Maximum roster of 18 per team. Recommended roster size 12 to 15. All players must be added to your roster through Sports IT. Get instructions.
- U11 and younger – 7v7 (6 field player & 1 goalkeeper); U12 and older – 6v6 (5 field players & 1 goalkeeper)
- Schedule posted 6 days prior to each specific date of play
Ages and Divisions for each night are as follows. If you have any particular questions or request, please email email@example.com
|U9||U10||U11||U12||U13||U14||U15||High School Rec||High School Comp|
|Sun, 12/14||Sat, 12/13||
|Sat, 12/13||Fri, 12/19|
Adding Players to Your Roster
Coach/Manager Instructions – Inviting Players to Join
After you have completed the registration process, please follow the steps below to complete your online roster. All players must be on the roster to take the field.
- Log in to your Starfire Account
- On your account home page, click the “Invite” button below the appropriate team
- Input the email addresses of your team members
- Copy and paste the following message into the message box:
All players are required to join our online roster to participate in the Candy Cane Challenge. BEFORE CLICKING the link to join our team, please review the instructions for joining the roster found here: http://www.starfiresports.com/youth/youth-tournaments/candy-cane-challenge/#JoinTeam
- Click “Send Invitation”
Parent/Player Instructions – Joining the Roster
To join a roster, you must be invited by the individual who registered the team. If the player participating in the tournament is under the age of 18, a parent must set up an account.
Are you and your child already in the Starfire system? Simply click the link provided in the email asking you to join the team. Do you have an account, but need to add your child? Are you new to Starfire Sports?
Are you and your child already in the Starfire system?
Simply click the link provided in the email asking you to join the team.
Do you have an account, but need to add your child?
Are you new to Starfire Sports?