At Starfire, we believe participation in soccer can shape the lives of those who play. Lamar Neagle shares this belief, and his foundation is dedicated to inspiring young people to pursue and achieve their goals through the sport of soccer. With this year’s XTREME Cup, Starfire Sports & the Neagle Foundation are coming together around a common sport, a common goal, and a common good. Join us and see how you can make a difference through soccer both on and off the field.
For every team that registers for the XTREME Cup, Starfire will donate $50* to the Neagle Foundation. You can also get your team directly involved, building team unity and among players while supporting a great cause and competing for exciting prizes.
2013 Event Media
August 22-24, 2014
Boys & Girls U10 – U19
Low Select & Rec Teams
Entry Fee $370.00
Registration closes August 8th or when filled
- All one Bracket
- U10-11: 9 v 9, 25 min. halves, Mod goals
- U12-19: 30 min. halves
- 3 game minimum
- Game balls provided
- Washington referees
Paid parking in effect at Starfire
Appearance by Lamar Neagle
Lamar Neagle will help us kick off the tournament on Friday, August 22nd. Time TBA.
Just by signing up for the XTREME Cup, you will help to support the Neagle Foundation through Starfire’s $50 donation*. Get more involved, and you can make an even bigger difference, while also vying for some great prizes:
- Raise $50 or more by the tournament weekend and be recognized at the tournament and on the Starfire Sports website
- Be one of the three top earning teams and receive a special prize for every player
- Be the top earning team and you win a team party with Lamar Neagle, which includes time on a field and in a banquet room at Starfire Sports
How to Start a Team Fundraiser
1. Create your team fundraising page in our registration system:
- Log in to your Starfire account. If you do not already have a Starfire account, you will need to create one.
- Click “Register” in the menu along the top
- Under “Register New or Past Team” click “Next”
- Select your name
- Under “Lamar Neagle Foundation Fundraising Campaign” click “Select”
- Under “Lamar Neagle Foundation Donations, coed” click “Select”
- Select “Register past team” and select the team name from the drop down box (or choose a new name by selecting “Register new team”
- You can make a donation by entering a payment amount in the box, or just click “Next” to get to your team page
- NOTE: the $2000 balance is there to allow you to make online payments and does not reflect any minimum donation amount
- Invite players, friends and family to join your team by clicking “Invite” in the Roster box on your home page or from your Neagle Foundation Donations team page, and request a donation -OR-
- Make payments on behalf of others from within your own account by clicking “Make Payment” in the roster box on your homepage and following the payment instructions
- NOTE: 3% of all credit card donations will be withheld to cover processing fees
Complimentary Concierge Services
Bringing your team to Starfire Sports just got easier. Let Meagan McGuire of the Seattle Southside Visitors Center help plan your trip, free of charge! Meagan’s complimentary concierge services include:
- Help finding the best group rates at team friendly hotels
- Recommendations on where to take the team for pre/post tournament meals
- Copies of free area guides, maps and coupons for registration or mailings
- Suggestions for team friendly pre/post activities
Save time. Avoid hassles. Talk to a local specialist. Contact Meagan McGuire at 877.885.9452 or email@example.com today!
Featured Attraction – Foot Golf at Foster Links Golf Course
FootGolf is now available at Foster Links! Foot Golf is a combination of soccer and golf. The game is played on the golf course with a regulation #5 soccer ball on shortened holes with 21-inch diameter cups. Get additional details or reserve your tee time!