In our Little Stars classes, students begin learning soccer fundamentals and team dynamics while refining their gross motor skills and cognitive development through sorting and organizing activities. We will practice dribbling, passing and shooting on goal and engage in team-oriented games including soccer scrimmages and relays. Little Stars classes are a great way to encourage social development and communication.
Winter 2014 (10 weeks). In 2014, we will have 11 sessions available. All classes are 50 minutes long and will be held indoors.
- Saturdays. Classes begin at 9am, 10am, and 11am run January 4 – March 8
- Tuesday evening. Classes begin at 4:30pm and 5:30pm and run January 7 – March 11
- Wednesdays. Classes begin at 12pm and run January 8 – March 12
- NEW! Thursdays. Classes begin at 10am and 11am and run January 9 – March 13
- Friday daytime. Classes begin at 11am and run January 10 – March 14
- Friday evening. Classes begin at 4:30pm and 5:30pm and run January 10 – March 14
What to Bring
Please dress your child in comfortable clothes and athletic, tennis or indoor turf shoes and bring a water bottle. NO OUTDOOR CLEATS ALLOWED ON INDOOR FIELDS!
Looking for Micro League? Get details.