Starfire Sports delivers the ultimate indoor soccer experience for all Seattle area youth. Encourage multiple touches on the ball and promote quick decision-making and even quicker reaction times.
Winter 2014 play begins on Saturday, January 3rd. The eight game-week league will run until March 1st and the price per team is $825. Registration is open online using the links below, with division play taking place on the same days as listed below. Full details will be posted soon.
Fall 2014 details below!
|Day of Play||Saturday||Sunday|
U-8, 9, 10, 15, 16, 17, 19
|Season Begins||November 8th||November 9th|
|# of Games||6 games (double-headers)||6 games (double-headers)|
|Game Start Times||7am – 11pm||7am – 5pm|
- Six games played over four weeks; two weeks of double-headers
- Games are 22:30 min halves
- First Game Schedule: Will be posted online one week prior to start date
- Full Season Schedule: Will be posted on MySam 72 hours after the first round
- Rosters must be finalized after the fourth game
- Only 16 players allowed to be in the bench area to play; non-players are not permitted in the bench area
- 20 players allowed on roster, to be on a roster you must have a current Starfire Sports Membership
- Please sign your team up based on the age chart for the 2014/2015 season (listed below).
Rec. Our recreation leagues are for teams that play in district play and or a lower level rec leagues.
Age Bracket Guidelines
Please sign your team up based on the age chart for the 2014/2015 season:
Youth Indoor Registration
Register a New or Past Team
Join a Team
- After logging in, click the “Register” link on the top menu bar ont he screen, then “Register as an Individual.”
- After selecting the player’s name, you’ll see a list of all teams for a particular season (make sure the correct season is selected).
- Select the league in which your team currently participates.
- Once the page refreshes, find your team and select “Join”.
- Click the “Send Request” button on the next page.
- Once your captain/manager accepts your request to join the team, you will see a link to your team page under the “Schedules and Standings” heading on the left side of the page.
- All players on the roster must have a current Starfire Starfire Membership.
Don’t have a team? Add yourself to our Free Agent list.
Log-In Instructions for Current Members
- To begin, click here and enter your email address under the heading of “New Customer Registration”
- Click “Sign Up”. NOTE: If you have multiple email addresses, please use the one that Starfire Sports has on file.
- Because Starfire Sports has already created an account for you and your team, you will be directed to a page for existing accounts.
- Click on the link for “Password Lookup Form”.
- Enter the characters in the image and click “Email Password”.
- Go back to the SAM login page and insert the password that was provided. Click “Login”.
- Read the waiver, enter your SAM password, initial in the appropriate space, and click “Accept”.
- You will now be directed to your homepage. Please take a few moments to update your information. You will not be able to adjust your birthdate. Starfire Sports will make the necessary adjustments if this becomes an issue.
View Schedules & Results
- To view your leagues’ schedule, log in to our registration site.
- On the left-hand side, under MyStuff, select the team for which you’d like to see the schedule and standings
- Once the page refreshes, you will be able to view the schedules & standings for that league
- Can’t find your team, make sure you have registered for your team (link to “Register For Your Team” instructions)