Please help us in creating a great environment for all those who patron Starfire’s campus by adhering to the following guidelines.
- Adhere to the yellow curb guidelines
Each artificial turf field is outlined by a yellow curb to aid both participants and spectators in understanding where they are encouraged and discouraged to be. Participants are the only persons allowed on the artificial turf, which is inside of the yellow curb.
- ALL chairs, food and drinks are also to stay behind the yellow line and off the artificial turf.
- Water is the only beverage allowed on the artificial turf
No other food or drink is to be permitted. Food and drink other than water has the potential to block the artificial turf drainage system and reduce the life of the turf.
- No long blades or studs are to be worn while playing on the artificial turf
Footwear (and chairs) that have long blades, studs, or heels can put puncture holes in the artificial turf which can cause unnecessary wear-and tear.
- Clean your area used during your time on the artificial turf
Starfire rests within a 54-acre park that requires many hands to maintain its cleanliness. Please do your part to help by disposing of trash in the receptacles provided. Do not leave anything on or around the field. If your group is unable to comply with our clean-up guidelines, a clean-up fee may be applied to your team.
- Smoking is strictly prohibited inside the campus gates
- NO alcohol is allowed inside the campus gates except in licensed areas.
- NO sunflower seeds, please.
- NO dogs, with the exception of properly identified service dogs, are allowed at Starfire Sports at any time.